Not open for further replies.

Red_BY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
huh interesting. but thanks. so something is slightly different on my end
Also no luck on my end. Config must be working otherwise graphics would be broken, but I still fail to see any difference after editing the config. I even tried just setting all effects to false but still can't say I noticed any difference. Hope somebody who knows their stuff will post something soon.

Reactions: Hakz31

MarkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've tired everything from this topic in Yuzu in many different configurations - the only working mod is "4xRES" , but the postprocessing is broken so there is no point to use it. I do believe that there are people who worked it out already, but we have to wait until they will upload their settings.

Red_BY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I've tired everything from this topic in Yuzu in many different configurations - the only working mod is "4xRES" , but the postprocessing is broken so there is no point to use it. I do believe that there are people who worked it out already, but we have to wait until they will upload their settings.
Pretty sure it doesn't do anything. It just puts file in the wrong folder so game doesn't load any config. You could just delete config but leave the IPS patch, results will be the same. With no config game just renders at high resolution for some reason but graphics are also completely broken.

GBJark324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is the prevailing hypothesis that this is not yet working in Yuzu, that rather the game is in certain configurations deprived of important settings which has a variety of random effects and the perceived resolution increase is a mere side effect?

greatondeck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
greatondeck.net
XP
Country
Poland
I have to admit right, I tried the mod "XC3_Dynamic_resoulution_off" and after removing the shader cache it looks identical to mine. I do not have the strength to continue looking for a solution. Hopefully by the time my official copy of the game arrives everything will be working better. I tried running the mod on Nintendo Switch and it works OK, but the performance on PC is much better.

GBJark324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible one could mess up the ini file formatting with a wrong text editor like notepad, or does that not matter?

Red_BY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
So is the prevailing hypothesis that this is not yet working in Yuzu, that rather the game is in certain configurations deprived of important settings which has a variety of random effects and the perceived resolution increase is a mere side effect?
High resolution screenshots from Masagrator were taken with an emulator so it must be working. I just have no idea how. But yeah removing the config leads to resolution increase among other things, but that's not intended behavior.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is it possible one could mess up the ini file formatting with a wrong text editor like notepad, or does that not matter?
Short after I created this topic I updated package to include check that if file output is wrong, you will get info in cmd window.
usually Pthon detects if JSON is malformed, so you won't create new file and python will throw error.

Issue is that if you won't run script through cmd window but by clicking on it, I guess you won't see any error because cmd window will close immediately.

I guess I can update package to include two lines that will block window from closing after throwing one of those errors.

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
2022-07-24 18_52_17-Greenshot.png

GBJark324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not understand the procedure with pyrhon. how to run libnxtobin.py file
Install Python: https://www.python.org/downloads/ (during installation check box on all optional settings)

Download and Install Build Tools: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/visual-cpp-build-tools/
When it comes time to select options, ensure to select Windows 10/11 SDK

Restart PC

Then open Windows PowerShell as admin. Type and enter:
pip3 install mmh3
If all is well it should complete without any errors

Then when the python file is run (double click on) in a folder containing the INI file it should create the library file in corresponding sub-folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts