Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
excuse me friends do you see a difference with the grapics setting patch ? i use sys clk and reversenx and the modified exefs_patches and content file, its look the same as vanille i cant take screenshot on my switch before and after then i send here ?

MarkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I set pagefile to be controlled by system - finally can play without constant crashes, bu my pagefile goes up to 60GB after 20 minutes xD

Butthol3

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Folks, is it possible to get a 720p/1x variant of Resmod that was posted before?
I am new here plus new to python IDE as well. Can't seem to make it work on my end. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Angelito66

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Les amis, est-il possible d'obtenir une variante 720p/1x de Resmod qui a été publiée auparavant ?
Je suis nouveau ici et nouveau sur python IDE également. Je n'arrive pas à le faire fonctionner de mon côté. Toute aide à ce sujet serait grandement appréciée!
For emulator or switch ?

Reactions: Butthol3

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
J'ai fait fonctionner le mien entièrement grâce à shinRraikdou qui l'a converti pour moi. Je peux dire que ça ressemble à un solide 720p maintenant (j'utilise reverse nx)
Mais les cinématiques sont lentes
so with thi file tu pud directly on the sd card, sys clc + reverse nx you can see a bic differencethan vanilla ? because for me noting maybe more fps that it, the screen is not sharp like x2 graphicsettings fore exemple...

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rich people problems, I still get my ass kicked due to vram :rofl2:
Try setting a SSD / HDD pagefile to be managed by Windows. From there you can use the Mem Reduct to prevent the physical ram leaks. It takes a lot of drive space over time, but it's better than crashing. Just reboot your game once in a while anyway, as you'll have some "insurance" as it comes to getting the chance to actually save and quit before a crash makes you lose 10 ~ 20 minutes of progress.

Khromfire

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Everyone have the same issue than me in Yuzu, in 3X resolution with resmod ?

It does black square grid on some textures.
Capture.JPG

No issue at all in 1X.

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
60 fps cheat with my config results in a super slow game ( gameplay and cutscenes)

With 30 fps cheat its exactly the same than without (slow cutscenes and smooth gameplay )

With 20 fps mod gameplay and cutscenes seem to work like a charm, everything so smooth

Also I enabled overclocking and it's the same for now so maybe I don't need it with this method idk

Last edited by cobjak,

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
60 fps cheat with my config results in a super slow game ( gameplay and cutscenes)

With 30 fps cheat its exactly the same than without (slow cutscenes and smooth gameplay )

With 20 fps mod gameplay and cutscenes seem to work like a charm, everything so smooth

Also I enabled overclocking and it's the same for now so maybe I don't need it with this method idk

Can i have the 30 fps and 20 fps cheats/mod ?

MarkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since I've changed pagefile to by managed by Windows got zero crashes - but at some point my pagefile was 87GB (!).
Black square grid is gone with resolution 1x.

At the moment game runs fine and looks beautiful, in 3 days we should get Day1 patch and Yuzu/Ryujinx will officially start to support XC3 - good days are coming !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s