• Views 1,295,469
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

WALLYWEST

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I change the level of a Palico from 5 to 30, do I also need to change its exp so its correct for that level? If yes, how do I figure out the correct exp for that level?

Thanks

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That doesn't seem to be a good place for us. lol. For anyone else who sees that post, I wouldn't recommend going there.

well it's not a place for hackers it was a place for players who wishes to hunt. if you read my message it was for the guy who I replied that I would hunt with him.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it's not a place for hackers it was a place for players who wishes to hunt. if you read my message it was for the guy who I replied that I would hunt with him.
There were others who clicked the link thinking it was a hacking chat, and I just wanted to point out that it's not. (You might want to add that to your post btw.)

I was just wanting general knowledge, though...

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,

Yurikaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried going there. i was met with some glaring eyes.... Anyway I do have a question I went there to ask.
Q: I have the homebrew active and exported a copy of the saved game of MHG to my desktop. However I got stumped when trying to edit the data. I was looking for the .exe to launch the APP save editor however i could not find any of the sort. Am I missing something?

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried going there. i was met with some glaring eyes.... Anyway I do have a question I went there to ask.
Q: I have the homebrew active and exported a copy of the saved game of MHG to my desktop. However I got stumped when trying to edit the data. I was looking for the .exe to launch the APP save editor however i could not find any of the sort. Am I missing something?
I was completely ignored. lol

As for your question... I'm not quite understanding. Perhaps you could be a bit more clear? Are you saying you can't find the program that edits saves?

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There were others who clicked the link thinking it was a hacking chat, and I just wanted to point out that it's not. (You might want to add that to your post btw.)

I was just wanting general knowledge, though...

i might, but i won't when people can't read the quote and reply. after all gbatemp has their own irc

Yurikaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for your question... I'm not quite understanding. Perhaps you could be a bit more clear? Are you saying you can't find the program that edits saves?
Right. OH!....... after about 8 hrs of looking for it it was staring me in the face in the OP. i will continue to try to get this to work. Thanks

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i might, but i won't when people can't read the quote and reply. after all gbatemp has their own irc
I read the quote and reply but was under the impression it was a general MH chat. Ah well.

Right. OH!....... after about 8 hrs of looking for it it was staring me in the face in the OP. i will continue to try to get this to work. Thanks
How did you get to this topic? Random link from google? XD

If you're editing palicos, might wanna check the first post for some other nifty programs too.

Yurikaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the quote and reply but was under the impression it was a general MH chat. Ah well.

How did you get to this topic? Random link from google? XD

If you're editing palicos, might wanna check the first post for some other nifty programs too.
A link from another forum iirc. It was just a bunch of oversight and trying different methods and the like.

WALLYWEST

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ediited in some equipment for my palicos. In Row 1, I put all F Hellblade S helms. In Row 2, I put all F Hellblade S Mails and in Row 3, I put all bone wedges. Now whenever I go to equip my palicos with the equipment, the game freezes. Anyone else had this experience? I also get a freeze when I talk to the palico armourer. All the Palicos are legit and I had already made a legit F Hellblade S set before so its not an issue of not having it unlocked.

When you are editing a Palico in the editor, is there a way to equip them with weapon and armour before you start the game up?

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try completing a quest from each rank. If that doest work, its because there are other flags besides the quest completed flag that ell the game when certain quests were legitimately done. Even with the qiuest completer it's likely necessary to complete all quests normally anyway just to be sure (again, why I find literally no point to the completer). In any case, my save with all quests complete is nearly done. The main hangups are finding people to complete some of the hub 6 and 7 hypers as well as the 5 monster arena quests in village 6.

btw. I saw your cat, do you use a specific tool or is it hex editing?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by deliver it?
use the Transpurrter in any quest.
I ediited in some equipment for my palicos. In Row 1, I put all F Hellblade S helms. In Row 2, I put all F Hellblade S Mails and in Row 3, I put all bone wedges. Now whenever I go to equip my palicos with the equipment, the game freezes. Anyone else had this experience? I also get a freeze when I talk to the palico armourer. All the Palicos are legit and I had already made a legit F Hellblade S set before so its not an issue of not having it unlocked.

When you are editing a Palico in the editor, is there a way to equip them with weapon and armour before you start the game up?
1.) you replaced your equipped weapon with armor/a balnk slot. equip a new weapon via equip set.
2.)if you hex edit, yes
btw. I saw your cat, do you use a specific tool or is it hex editing?
the palico part of this save editor

Linkaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to add a talisman editor that lets you make talismans with less limited skills? Like making a talisman with 10 blunt and 10 fencing? I know you could do that in mh4u with powersaves. I just wanted to know if it was possible here.

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to add a talisman editor that lets you make talismans with less limited skills? Like making a talisman with 10 blunt and 10 fencing? I know you could do that in mh4u with powersaves. I just wanted to know if it was possible here.

Not possible, the game will remove all invalid talismans and you can already make things like that with the talisman editor linked in the first post.

EDIT: And if you want Blunt and Mind's Eye just make that Akantor armor -.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.