Emulation Oldies Anyway to get japanese soundtrack on USA rom of sonic cd?

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sega CD games tend to be in bin/cue format, typically with the bin files split by audio track.
Getting the music swapped for Sonic CD should be as simple as swapping the .bin files with an EU or JP copy and renaming them correctly.

You could also just play the JP/EU version of Sonic CD, as the JP or EU copy also seem to mostly be in plain english everywhere.

_FN10_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sega CD games tend to be in bin/cue format, typically with the bin files split by audio track.
Getting the music swapped for Sonic CD should be as simple as swapping the .bin files with an EU or JP copy and renaming them correctly.

You could also just play the JP/EU version of Sonic CD, as the JP or EU copy also seem to mostly be in plain english everywhere.
Yeah i thought about chaning the tracks, i will try that
Post automatically merged:

i cant find a japanese rom anywhere and the one i could find has only one track

Last edited by _FN10_,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo