Anyone order from www.3ds-flashcart.com?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by daicon, Mar 10, 2014.

1. daicon
    OP

daicon GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2014
    United States
    So a week ago I tried to put in an order here for an R4i 3DS Gold at www.3ds-flashcart.com..

When I put in my order it gave me a weird error, so I put it in again, and again, then it seems like I placed 3 separate orders for the same card. I've emailed them to try to clear it up in English AND Chinese and it seems like I haven't got a response.. they show up as pending and I don't know if they've sent, or my order's been canceled. I haven't gotten a tracking no. or anything of the sort via email.

So basically what I'm asking is, am I in good hands with this shop? Should I be worrying at this point?

2. kirillov

kirillov Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2013
    I ordered a Gateway here, mine took a month to arrive. Communication was bad, more than a week to reponse. And this gateway broke my 3ds.

Never again.

3. lambstone

lambstone No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.

Banned
    Aug 14, 2011
    Lol. All gateways can brick your 3ds, you're just twice unlucky.

4. daicon
    OP

daicon GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2014
    United States
    Did you get a tracking number?
    twice unlucky in that, he also got bad luck with the company on bad communication?

5. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Did the money go out of your account for each order, has any money gone out at all for any of your orders? That may give a answer.

6. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Might of been a clone, sounds to me this place is a wee bit dodgy! 2 bad reports from the same place. You should always order from a Gateway-3ds.com Reseller, there probably is a very good reason why a big price difference! I ordered mine from Teensy.co.uk a GW reseller and OK I paid a premium price but have messed about with it booted the card more times now than I have had hot dinners and never had an issue to date! The only option I have not tried yet is run a diagnostic check.

7. depat

depat Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2014
    Not recommended by me. I took my card to get a very long time and the support was not even there but happy i got my mt card :)