Hacking Anyone know of any Special Offers on new ds lites coming up to XMAS?..

fergusonm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
Its coming up to Christmas and I've 2 ds lites to buy for kids from Santa. Is anyone aware of any special offers coming up in Asda, Tesco, Argos or anywhere else... Some of the stores are bound to do deals or have voucher codes etc. For obvious reasons I don't care if there are free games included as I'm buying two egde carts also....

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Mikef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Under a $100, which stores? I never see them on sale, only the normal $129.
I live in the New England area, usa.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Last year the consoles were sold everywere at the same price, the deals came in on the price charged for DS+one or two games, and which games they let you pick from. I'm not saying they'll do the same again, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi I'm currently sorting out a site with a close friend and with-in next couple weeks we will be recieving our NDSL's and should be selling them cheaper than the retail price, if you hold on a few weeks hopefulyl some good deals will be comming through, obviously if you find a good deal go for it
smile.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Sears will be selling limited edition DS Lites. Ice Blue and a Red Mario one. They each come with a game and a pouch to hold your games in, I think. Each is about 150 US dollars.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Think he is loooking for a UK supplier for special offers, american sites won't help very much.

Fergusonm give me a private message and I will let you know the prices in a couple of days, like I said we will be selling them quite a bit cheaper than Retail Price, and don't worry this aint a con or anything this is something my friend has been working on for a while and it's nearly ready. now I'm getting involved to help him get his business known, hopefully in next couple weeks the website we got going will contain a lot more stock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I dread the price point.