Hacking Anyone get their SC Lite from divineo yet?

bsbsbs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Was wondering if anyone got their SC Lite from divineo yet... I haven't got a tracking number yet. Hope they aren't out of stock.

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in the same boat. Nothing from them yet. I just emailed them today asking for an update on my order. I'm regretting going with them now. I knew I should have waited for kicktrading to get his.

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, at least I'm not the only one
rolleyes.gif

mallfouf

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I emailed them a few days ago concerning the status of my order, and here's what i received.

QUOTE said:
Dear Customer,

We are sorry the product is still with the "Pre Order" status.
Your order will be process as soon as we get them back in stock
Because of Customs and Shipping Delay please expect about 1-2Â weeks delay
Thank you for choosing Divineo.

Regards,

Assistant Manager
Divineo.com

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
1-2 weeks? Are you kidding me? Customs and shipping. Why are they having this problem and no one else? I know I'll never be ordering from them again. I'm really tempted at this point to say f^ck it and order one from kicktrading. I'll have two when the Divineo one finally arrives
tongue.gif

bsbsbs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah... lame, I'm going to be out of town when it comes and won't be back for 3 weeks... that's some bs! Tempted to cancel my pre-order... but don't want to pay that "10% fee."

zedrac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just got this email:

QUOTE said:
Dear Customer,

We are sorry the product is still with the "Pre Order" status.
Your order will be process as soon as we get them in stock
Because of Customs and Shipping Delay we are not sure when they will get IN.
Thank you for choosing Divineo.

Regards,

Assistant Manager
Divineo.com

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My roommate has had a pretty bad experience with Divneo...after he recieved a defective x-box PSU from them they said they were shipping out a new one...only the one they sent was broken too and took 3 months to arrive....

jigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In the latest twist of hilarity, Divineo isn't replying any email that's not "urgent" until at the earliest Aug 7th.

I quote:
QUOTE said:
Email customer support between august 1st and august 6th
Added on 07.31.2006

During this period, only urgent email will be answered. We will keep all other email, and answer them on august 7-8.

Check out their webpage if you don't believe me. What in hell is going on with this company? This is extremely troubling...

J

aaymon_86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wtf.gif
Are u serious. I live in Canada was debating on whether get the SClite from realhotstuff or diveneo, and I decided to get it from divineo because they wouldn't show me the shipping cost from realhotstuff without processing my credit card number. Even though I heard that its best to order from Realhotstuff if ur in Canada, I heard to shipping is fast from divineo, and now this happens
cry.gif
. Did I make the wrong choice?

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think generally people say divineo.cn is good and all the other divineo websites are bad and slow and unresponsive. That's why sometimes you hear good stories and sometimes bad stories. So remember, shop at divineo.CN and no other. Good luck with your orders though, it's not that they're trying to rip you off, it'll just take a while.

ecash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf.gif
Are u serious. I live in Canada was debating on whether get the SClite from realhotstuff or diveneo, and I decided to get it from divineo because they wouldn't show me the shipping cost from realhotstuff without processing my credit card number. Even though I heard that its best to order from Realhotstuff if ur in Canada, I heard to shipping is fast from divineo, and now this happens
cry.gif
. Did I make the wrong choice?

At realhotstuff.com, you can find out the shipping cost when you place items in your shopping cart. You do not have to register and go through checkout to find out the shipping cost.

aaymon_86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BTW, has anyone received their SCL from divineo yet, or at least got emails that their's have been shipped? They charged my credit card a couple of days ago and still no reply from them when i emailed them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol