Hacking Anyone get their SC Lite from divineo yet?

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff is a great store but won't have any till Thursday as it says on their site. The www.SuperCardStore.com is getting a fresh batch in tomorrow(Monday) so if you want to get it before the end of the week order now! They also sell the SuperKey and SanDisk microSD memory. You have to email them on the memory prices but they will get back to you ASAP! They also have great customer support and won't leave you hanging like Divineo!

FifthE1ement
nds.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I'm yet to hear ANYTHING from this store, and I'm quite afraid that they've stolen my $50+.

divine.com is absolutly terrible. They still don't have them in, and still don't have anything close to a status update. They're still taking pre-orders too. =/

We may well have been shafted.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sad to hear, perhaps some growing pains at divineo NA and not enough people to keep up with the work? I have never had problems with .ca/.com, usually emails are answered within a few days... then again though, I try to never order stuff on pre-order since pre-order really means "we have no idea when we will get it, but we aked for some..."

As to the 1-2 week delay due to customs mentioned earlier: even when having stuff imported overseas with a courier (which implies express customs clearance), it is at the discretion of the customs inspectors to decide to hold stuff, and at the inspectors' convenience to fill out the form and clear it for release. It seems pretty random what and when they pick something to hold (and can even come down to something dumb on the invoice... mistakes do happen), and can be a big pain in the arse since their replies are often harder to get than divineo's email replies.

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a g6 lite from divineo.com in the middle of July, I canceled the order last week and ordered an SC lite from kicktrading.ca and it was mailed out today, should get it in the next week. If I would've stuck with divineo.com, I'd still be waiting for my g6 lite for another "one or two weeks". Even though I was able to cancel my order from divineo.com, they still got to keep $14USD of mine.

They're probably making a killing off of these canceled orders, say 100 people ordered and canceled a G6lite and passcard, that's $1,400 they made just by taking orders and not shipping anything out. I recommend kicktrading.ca, they I ordered my sc lite on friday, got confirmation and processed on friday and saturday, and they shipped it out on sunday, couldn't be happier with how it's turned out so far. Now all I have to do is wait for it to get to my house.

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even though I was able to cancel my order from divineo.com, they still got to keep $14USD of mine. 

They're probably making a killing off of these canceled orders, say 100 people ordered and canceled a G6lite and passcard, that's $1,400 they made just by taking orders and not shipping anything out.

The more I read about this 'divineo' company, the less I like them. What a scam.

jigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you "preordered" from Divineo with a CC, I think it's probably a good idea to dispute the charge with your CC company vs. cancel the order. One way sends a clear message that their means of business is deficient and takes them to task over it, while the other is a tacit acknowledgement that their scam has worked.

Which would you rather have? And how long until others figure out that "restocking" fees for products never ordered is a great way to make money?

J

jigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As to the 1-2 week delay due to customs mentioned earlier: even when having stuff imported overseas with a courier (which implies express customs clearance), it is at the discretion of the customs inspectors to decide to hold stuff, and at the inspectors' convenience to fill out the form and clear it for release. It seems pretty random what and when they pick something to hold (and can even come down to something dumb on the invoice... mistakes do happen), and can be a big pain in the arse since their replies are often harder to get than divineo's email replies.

While the above may be true for most situations, how long have Divineo been saying "customs/shipping delay"? Over two weeks!? If this were my company, I would have ordered another batch already to clear some orders and get at least an initial amount of orders fulfilled - not wait indefinitely until customs clears the initial package. Other stores all over the globe have received multiple shipments since the release of the product. I can understand G6 shortages, but SCL? That's ludicrous - no one else has had any difficulty receiving orders except Divineo.

The only thing I can think of that might explain things is that the Supercard folks will not sell them the product. If that's true, that bodes even worse for anyone that's preordered with them.
J

jigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of people were fooled into choosing them, as they were one of the first (if not the first) that offered the "new wave" of highly desireable flash carts, the G6 Lite and SCL, as "preorder" items. They even went as far as selling them at a "special" price (SCL @ 49.99 vs 54.99). This gave the impression that those who ordered early were guaranteeing their part as soon as they came out, and for a bargain price. At the time, just about everyone interested in DSLite-fitting parts were preordering, so it didn't seem out of the ordinary.

Comparatively, only the located-in-China stores have better prices, but with high shipping prices and a general (perceived) lack of reliability/trust due to the distance, it's no wonder that Divineo managed to screw people out of their hard-earned cash.

J

jigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As a final note on this whole debacle, I got my refund from Divineo today. Last Friday, I threatened them with a Visa charge-back if they would not give me a proper update on when I would receive this product. When they did not respond, I started the charge-back investigation on Monday. I made it very clear to Divineo that I would not be waiting 2 weeks for a refund, and that they were to refund me immediately if they wished to avoid an investigation. No surprises they refunded me promptly.

I was out about $5-6 CAD due to money conversion (all CC companies buy and sell foreign currency at rates that benefit them, of course), but upon talking to VISA, they've indicated that they will refund me all the difference.

So for those still waiting, STOP WAITING. Push Divineo for a FULL refund, and threaten to start an investigation if they won't (back it up by doing just that, if push comes to shove). Your CC company is there to help from fraudsters, so use them - it's why you use a CC! When talking to your CC company, quote others as having had the same problems with them. Don't lie about the circumstances, because if an investigation does happen, you'll have to send them emails etc. Hopefully, your CC company will raise their fees after all this. If not, at least others wont fall for their bullshit.

J

havrek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from the because maxconsole.com directed me to them when I clicked on the link. I assumed that meant they were reputable. I finally canceled my order this morning and went to realhotstuff.

koopatroopa

Trophies
XP
Country
I did the same thing as jigaboo. 2 weeks for a refund? Yeah right, they refunded my money in 3 days.

Divineo is so fast to take your money but their service sucks and want to hold on to your money as long as possible, what a joke Divineo is.

For you all cancel your orders and order from realhotstuff and you'll have it at your door in 2-3 days instead of waiting an extra 2 weeks with Divineo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended