Hacking Anyone buy a gateway from gateway-3ds-buy.com

shadowclaws

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a legit site? I bought a gateway from there and still haven't received it. Over 2weeks now. I even chose the fast shipping from USA. Anyone buy from there before?

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from them and should be getting my card any day now, ordered on the 2nt. Could be in mail box right now actually.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they're shipping from China it could take up to a month depending on your location. The wait is annoying but I wouldn't worry too much about not receiving your product.

You have the option of choosing where they send it from. USA, I think NJ, but could be CA is a choice. After i was told my order shipped I got an email about how they had a high demand and had to wait for a shipment to arrive before they could mail them off, or something like that.

Also mine wasn't in my mailbox, but no surprise, it hasn't been 3 business days for shipping yet.

shadowclaws

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I emailed them about it and 5days later they responded saying they had something trouble with the post office and they are just sent it a few days ago from CHINA, even though I paid extra to be shipped from USA. Looks like its gonna be a long wait.

congzing

Trophies
XP
Country
I emailed them about it and 5days later they responded saying they had something trouble with the post office and they are just sent it a few days ago from CHINA, even though I paid extra to be shipped from USA. Looks like its gonna be a long wait.

don't buy anything from china seller, just buy from nay reseller in US

Hader

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I never know there is such a site called gateway-3ds-buy.com,huh,if they use express ,it will take 3 days to USA. BTW, the new gateway is coming,so it will be better to buy the new one,or you can try sky3ds,maybe it is better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1