Anyone buy a gateway from gateway-3ds-buy.com

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by shadowclaws, Dec 16, 2014.

1. shadowclaws
    OP

shadowclaws Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2014
    United States
    Is this a legit site? I bought a gateway from there and still haven't received it. Over 2weeks now. I even chose the fast shipping from USA. Anyone buy from there before?

2. Memoir

Memoir A Hero to Zero

GBAtemp Patron
    Memoir is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Wyoming
    It's a recommended one.
    They always denied my card so I never purchased from them.. Can't say I recommend em either. The way they have you pay for crap is obnoxious.

3. beloumi7

beloumi7 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2014
    United States
    I ordered from them and received it this morning after 15days

4. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    I ordered from them and should be getting my card any day now, ordered on the 2nt. Could be in mail box right now actually.

5. Xzi

Xzi Console Hacker and PC Gamer

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    If they're shipping from China it could take up to a month depending on your location. The wait is annoying but I wouldn't worry too much about not receiving your product.

6. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    You have the option of choosing where they send it from. USA, I think NJ, but could be CA is a choice. After i was told my order shipped I got an email about how they had a high demand and had to wait for a shipment to arrive before they could mail them off, or something like that.

Also mine wasn't in my mailbox, but no surprise, it hasn't been 3 business days for shipping yet.

7. shadowclaws
    OP

shadowclaws Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2014
    United States
    I emailed them about it and 5days later they responded saying they had something trouble with the post office and they are just sent it a few days ago from CHINA, even though I paid extra to be shipped from USA. Looks like its gonna be a long wait.

8. congzing

congzing GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2014
    Chibaken
    don't buy anything from china seller, just buy from nay reseller in US

9. Hader

Hader Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2014
    United States
    New York,USA
    I never know there is such a site called gateway-3ds-buy.com,huh,if they use express ,it will take 3 days to USA. BTW, the new gateway is coming,so it will be better to buy the new one,or you can try sky3ds,maybe it is better.