Question Any way to upload pictures from desktop without a filetrip account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a way to upload pictures from my desktop without having a Filetrip account, I noticed that you couldn't a few days ago when i tried to edit a picture and upload it, but couldn't because I forgot the password to my account ( it's been forever since I used it ) so, is there any other way of posting pics besides FT ?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to upload pictures from my desktop without having a Filetrip account, I noticed that you couldn't a few days ago when i tried to edit a picture and upload it, but couldn't because I forgot the password to my account ( it's been forever since I used it ) so, is there any other way of posting pics besides FT ?
Can't you drag an image into the reply box?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mew.png

EDIT: you can

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can upload anon files to filetrip. They are setup as link-only.
I uploaded the image, but couldn't paste it onto the site. I don't know what happened.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

uploading with a anon account only gives you a link, which in turn takes you to the image's download page,but doesn't post the image on the site.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I uploaded the image, but couldn't paste it onto the site. I don't know what happened.
Seems to be working just fine. I uploaded this file without being logged in
Code:
https://s5.filetrip.net/p/0/384208-bow-part2-image2.jpg
384208-bow-part2-image2.jpg

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
uploading with a anon account only gives you a link, which in turn takes you to the image's download page,but doesn't post the image on the site.
When you upload a file, you need to wait a few seconds for it to prepare the file, the click the "View File"
Screenshot from 2017-07-19 21-25-32.png
It will bring up the image and you just need to click the image to get the direct link.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
okay, it works, thanks.
No problem! If you have issues with filetrip or need any help, just hit me up. I am one of the Admin over there and I am more than willing to help

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think that might help, just googling my username and going into google images brings up all the images I've ever posted here ( and a few I haven't )
Realistically no image hosting site can change that. As the images are then posted on another site and thus they will be cached under your username on that site and not the image hosting site. Of course unless you uploaded them under the same username and publicly.
Filetrip does allow private file hosting that aren't cached by search engines. The staff also never look through users files, unless the file is reported

Last edited by The Catboy,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-