Any way to port MK8 Wii U data over to Deluxe?

nitro322

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the recent announcement of many more tracks for MK8 Deluxe, I finally bit the bullet on that. The annoying thing about moving to the Switch though is that I already invested a ton of time in the Wii U version, and starting over from scratch just holds no appeal to me whatsoever.

I know there's no official way to do this, but is anyone aware of some tool to export data from my Wii U save and import it in the Switch version? or perhaps a save editor that I could use to manually manipulate the Switch save to more or less match my Wii U date?

I haven't found anything for the former yet. I did find a saved editor, but it doesn't seem to work with version 2.0.0 (or at least it wouldn't open userdata.dat exported by either Checkpoint or EdiZon - maybe I'm supposed to use some other tool). Anyway, not a big deal either way, but it'd be really nice to be able to carry over my progress if possible. Appreciate any suggestions.

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the creator of this seems to not care about his work. But it was great while it lasted

credit to @Mega-Mew

Attachments

• mario-kart-8-deluxe.zip
    64.2 KB · Views: 66

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Yes.