Any way to have PSP Remaster Launcher remember the last played game?

Raize

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I only use the PSP Remaster Launcher for one game. Is there any version, specific setting, or modification to the files that will allow it to keep the game loaded so I don't have to constantly enter mmCM or webman to set it every time? I'm trying to get The Legend Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC disc 2 (NPUH10197) to work on the PS3 and it's the only game I can't seem to successfully create a pkg of using ps3_minis.exe or psp2ps3. I like keeping all of my games on the homescreen/XMB and this is the only one that alludes me. Thank you for any help.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a last game app and I think wmm can also do it. I don't know if it will do it for that one, but the best option imo is to enable the game folder in your list of games, so both disc and psn games will be listed together. it kinda messes up the icons for the psn games iirc, so I don't have it enabled on my system, but it's the most streamlined option. it's in wmm settings.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here it is:
20211124_164043.jpg

Reactions: Raize

Raize

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for taking the time to try to help me. I'm definitely not doing the Webman route. I'd rather just go without the game than to screw up my settings that much to be honest. Lastgame looks like exactly what I'm looking for but alas it was only updated to firmware version 4.75 and I have Rebug 4.86 and doesn't seem to work on my firmware. Oh well. Thanks again though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: