Homebrew Question Any trusted UK Switch Homebrew Modders here?

NO_ob

Trophies
XP
Country
This may be were I was going wrong....nothing was happening. I was looking for something to come up on the screen haha
play around with the pins in the jig a bit the jig i got on ebay the pins were too low in the jig to touch the ones in the joyconrail

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im seriously getting to the point where I will pay someone trusted to do it haha
I don't really have an online reputation but if you ship me your joycon i could add an rcm button to it for you what area are you in i could potentially meet you to do it

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
play around with the pins in the jig a bit the jig i got on ebay the pins were too low in the jig to touch the ones in the joyconrail

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't really have an online reputation but if you ship me your joycon i could add an rcm button to it for you what area are you in i could potentially meet you to do it

Hey,I live in Cardiff-Wales. Im seriously freaked about bricking this system and I haven't got the cash to buy another. Its one of the original release switches too. Got it the day it was released!

Do you use Twitter? What times are you available to go through it? I'm happy to help you run through it all for free, as long as it doesn't take up my evening.

I have...but don't really use it much tbh.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Looking to install Homebrew on my Switch-have a 3D printed jig but am not the most confident person with this sort of thing. A while back I had an issue with my 3DS and sent it off to a GBATemp member who faced it and made it even better, but I can't remember who this was.
If you ar not confident with this, I can't imagine you speaking to a lovely woman lol.

Pip'

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you ar not confident with this, I can't imagine you speaking to a lovely woman lol.

Pip'

Haha,I have no problem in that department-but with technology Im awful. I barely managed to sort out my first 3DS,and I ended up soft bricking the next one and had to get someone on here to solder it.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
On which firmware is your console? If you are unsure and want an userfriendly solution, SX Pro is the way to go for now. However, it can take a while until you receive it if you order it now.

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
On which firmware is your console? If you are unsure and want an userfriendly solution, SX Pro is the way to go for now. However, it can take a while until you receive it if you order it now.
Im on 4.0 something. I don't mind waiting,just wanna use save backups and Splatoon editing (plus get everything ready for when Pokemon Gen 8 is released so I can se PKHex)

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Im on 4.0 something. I don't mind waiting,just wanna use save backups and Splatoon editing (plus get everything ready for when Pokemon Gen 8 is released so I can se PKHex)
SX OS, which has been released yesterday, allows you to use homebrew as well, even without a paid license. If that's still to complicated to install for you, I'd recommend you to wait. Maybe there will be a more userfriendly way in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?