Nintendo Switch Unable to Enter RCM Mode after Joycon Rail Replacement.

ViTaLC0D3R

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tylermediagroup.xyz
XP
Country
United States
So I have a modified original Switch that is compatible with the RCM exploit. I have emuNAND installed and Auto RCM configure. I actually broke the Joycon connect with my 3D printed Jig. So I bought a new Joycon Rig and a new Joycon Rail. I replaced the Joycon Rail. Joycons work fine and I have no issues however I am unable to boot into RCM. I was told by multiple sources on the Homebrew Discord that a new Joycon rail shouldn't disable RCM because it is still enabled on the Rail and the exploit exists on the motherboard. I have bought 3 new jigs and none of the work, and none worked so I'm not sure where to go from here?

EDIT: After disassembling my Switch and help from the Homebrew Discord, it turns out the ribbon cable wasn't fully inserted correctly. Reinserting it fixed my issue.

Last edited by ViTaLC0D3R,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a modified original Switch that is compatible with the RCM exploit. I have emuNAND installed and Auto RCM configure. I actually broke the Joycon connect with my 3D printed Jig. So I bought a new Joycon Rig and a new Joycon Rail. I replaced the Joycon Rail. Joycons work fine and I have no issues however I am unable to boot into RCM. I was told by multiple sources on the Homebrew Discord that a new Joycon rail shouldn't disable RCM because it is still enabled on the Rail and the exploit exists on the motherboard. I have bought 3 new jigs and none of the work, and none worked so I'm not sure where to go from here?
Try using something else to enter RCM like a paperclip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf