Switch Oled with HWFLY having issues

lashybean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so i've posted before a while but i've gotten my issues solved but i'm having completely new issues now where my hwfly chip isn't booting. The light flashes purple as it does for about 20 seconds before flashing orange, then it either turns solid yellow, solid red, or just turns off. I was able to fix it in the past by resetting it with PuTTY, but unfortunately the usb debugger tail my chip came with broke. I heard you can reset the chip with a modding jig the same way you boot into rcm, but i haven't had any luck. I checked all the solider points, they all seem to be fine, i don't have a multimeter to check them personally but nothing is loose at all. Someone else modded my switch for me and i don't really have the means to fix it myself if i need to soldier. Does anyone have any advice or sollutions?

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take it back to your installer, have them probe all points. Your woes aren't your problem to fix, that's why you used an installer, use pic for reference.
Screenshot_20231201-082958.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist