Hardware Any other incentives to upgrade to New 3DS XL?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought my 3DS XL in 2013 and it's still in good working order but with each features that Nintendo keeps adding, it feels like my 3DS is taking a little longer to get started and load games from the home screen. Even buying a Sandisk Ultra class 10 32gb SD card hasn't really made much difference.

So I'm looking into the New 3DS XL and the whole "stable 3D" and extra control stick hasn't made me jump on it when it launched but can anyone confirm if the new 3DS is much faster in booting up stuff or if I should just hold onto my 3DS XL and wait for the New 3DS XL to price drop.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I bought my 3DS XL in 2013 and it's still in good working order but with each features that Nintendo keeps adding, it feels like my 3DS is taking a little longer to get started and load games from the home screen. Even buying a Sandisk Ultra class 10 32gb SD card hasn't really made much difference.

So I'm looking into the New 3DS XL and the whole "stable 3D" and extra control stick hasn't made me jump on it when it launched but can anyone confirm if the new 3DS is much faster in booting up stuff or if I should just hold onto my 3DS XL and wait for the New 3DS XL to price drop.
Don't get one, most games run at O3DS clock speed.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Faster load times, 3D that actually works, built in c-stick, New 3DS exlusive titles, and no lag in games. If you can get on do it if not get a 3DS XL and use rxTools if you want to look for an exploitable N3DS use this thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/n3ds-xl-firmware-by-version-number.381479/

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol