Should upgrade my new nintendo 3ds xl 128gb microsd card to 256gb if what used 3ds banks with alot of VC injections

Riot20052

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now have only 128gb microsd card inside of new nintendo 3ds xl and asking this don't what run out of space for VC injections 3ds "Backup" and homebrew games. So recommend for me at some point to upgrade to 256gb microsd sd card. Yes try gba injection on high space card as Long get 64kb size. Every my dark theme come for nintendo 3ds work fine.

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No such thing as too much too gamer

But you do know your saves are going to save a bit slow
The load is going to load slow
TW++ is going to load mad slow
If and this is a if you have DS roms they are going to save and load mad stupid lazy slow
And Homebrew yeah retreaded stupid mad SLOW load
All of the n3ds games if you have any fighting games yea they are going to LAG in to MULTIVERSE

But if you so choose to except this challenge the
GO GO GO UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE

Riot20052

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No such thing as too much too gamer

But you do know your saves are going to save a bit slow
The load is going to load slow
TW++ is going to load mad slow
If and this is a if you have DS roms they are going to save and load mad stupid lazy slow
And Homebrew yeah retreaded stupid mad SLOW load
All of the n3ds games if you have any fighting games yea they are going to LAG in to MULTIVERSE

But if you so choose to except this challenge the
GO GO GO UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE
First off found 256gb microsd cart boot 18 sec which is not bad for new 3ds xl leaned something called Patience. Gba boot times only 25 sec and yes format 64kb size and seens work perfectly gfw. Sadly force put back into r4 ds cart. Due fact 128gb Samsung refuse to work with r4 at all but somehow work on new 3ds xl. Yes format both sd card to fat32 and 64kb size.

• Love
Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF and If you have a problem with this then do not do it :-(
the 128 Samsung is supposed to be the best like ever on earth well Samsung is supposed to be the best
I heard Sony was the next pick but *naaahh*
I only have two fighting games Terraria and RF4 and I use wings in tereraria, but you get used to it the loading thing.
In RF4 I use fast boots so I just have to stop and the the card adjust to what I am doing. Oh I forgot PK I is not that bad.
I have samsung also the n3ds does take more time to ture on the bigger the card is and the more sux the maker is ;-(
I know I bought one and I complexity broke apart like *broke* to pieces*
The transfer rate is another thing If you decide tho copy fies over to the computer, the bigger the files are the longer it is going to take. It is relly not that bad watch a movie or something.
If it were me I would be buying it no question hands down. The shrink wrap would already be off like yesterday.

Riot20052

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF and If you have a problem with this then do not do it :-(
the 128 Samsung is supposed to be the best like ever on earth well Samsung is supposed to be the best
I heard Sony was the next pick but *naaahh*
I only have two fighting games Terraria and RF4 and I use wings in tereraria, but you get used to it the loading thing.
In RF4 I use fast boots so I just have to stop and the the card adjust to what I am doing. Oh I forgot PK I is not that bad.
I have samsung also the n3ds does take more time to ture on the bigger the card is and the more sux the maker is ;-(
I know I bought one and I complexity broke apart like *broke* to pieces*
The transfer rate is another thing If you decide tho copy fies over to the computer, the bigger the files are the longer it is going to take. It is relly not that bad watch a movie or something.
If it were me I would be buying it no question hands down. The shrink wrap would already be off like yesterday.
128gb microsd Samsung work on new Nintendo 3ds xl. Just refused work on r4 card. Oddly 512gb and 256gb Samsung work bit and support r4 card. No look review one Samsung get had problems for some people. Probably try buy sandisk 256gb as know 256gb work fine on new 3ds xl every bit slow.
Post automatically merged:

16927004608026607052785589143556.jpg

Post automatically merged:

See 128gb blue work new nintendo 3ds xl but refused to work with r4 card but 256gb both fine with r4 ds cart. Kinda force found new 256gb microsd sd card if what use it on new Nintendo 3ds xl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto