Hacking Any One Orderd Puyo puyo Jpn From Play asia Recently

coolbird22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
The Japanese version is more expensive than the US version for some reason. Quite an high price for a game that doesn't offer that much value either. Anyone know of a cheaper place to order this game from ?

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Japanese version is more expensive than the US version for some reason. Quite an high price for a game that doesn't offer that much value either. Anyone know of a cheaper place to order this game from ?
Of course it's gonna be more expensive. Games in Japan are usually more expensive there than in the US and there's also import shipping costs. You're just going to have to either give in and buy it from a place like Play-Asia or keep searching for a while.

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
well because sellers know its used for the exploit thats mainly why.
i recommend waiting and many will use it to install the glitch then dump it on ebay.

mine is on its way, if i install fake news and pegaswitch no longer needed and i can sell it right.

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
well because sellers know its used for the exploit thats mainly why.
i recommend waiting and many will use it to install the glitch then dump it on ebay.

mine is on its way, if i install fake news and pegaswitch no longer needed and i can sell it right.

I believe you can BUT what if you need it again because the news things gets corrupted ?. Personally I'd keep the game, isn't that expensive.

Reactions: Xandroz

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
you got a point really maybe after the cfw ill throw it on ebay, cause it cost me 60 dollars and still going to pay taxes on it so its on the steep side. i can get fifa 18 off amazon for 25

Last edited by Xandroz,

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
My thoughts exactly after installing fake news and packing Puyo away.
Better to be safe whilst things are still fresh.

did you try any emulators yet, im still waiting for my copy with limited tracking looks like its gonna be 2 weeks at least till i get it

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did you try any emulators yet, im still waiting for my copy with limited tracking looks like its gonna be 2 weeks at least till i get it
no, i thought all that stuff required 3.0.0 for rohan/ace and 1.0 pega was limited to java scripts. i maybe wrong though

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
no, i thought all that stuff required 3.0.0 for rohan/ace and 1.0 pega was limited to java scripts. i maybe wrong though

i will fiddle around with it once puyo comes, if i came up with anything will keep you updated.
we are minors in the community with 1.0.0 :D

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i will fiddle around with it once puyo comes, if i came up with anything will keep you updated.
we are minors in the community with 1.0.0 :D
ok thanks but i’m like 99.9% sure we will only be on the homebrew train once CFW arrives.
it’ll be worth the wait though

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
yea he is doing amazing things there. and thank got we got sciresM
these 2 should work together and all hell will break loose :D

Last edited by Xandroz,

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
With sciresM releasing CFW for all applicable firmwares at once is there any point of getting puyo tetris anymore?

he stated 1.0 will get it sooner, and im sure 1.0 in the future will have more benifits as it uses the dejavue you never know.
these initial consoles are the best to have.
also you can install fake news with puyo and sell it in the hype now so you lost nothing

Reactions: konamicode89

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol