Hacking Any news when gw will release something compatible with 9.2> fw?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Stores are still selling brandnew o3ds's with 4.4 firmware here, then you have all between that and 9.2.

It's the new 3ds xl you should be worried about.
It won't last forever. A large department store in Australia just got rid of a whole bunch of gaming stuff, notably all regular 3DS, 3DS XL, and 2DS for $50 each (which translates to like $40USD). They will not hang around forever. Just a little slower where you live than elsewhere.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All my cias are installed to sysnand, why not? As far as Im concerned Emunand is only for the latest firmware and playing games that require it.

Not everyone shares that opinion, some want to play online, some want to make sure sysnand does not get fucked with, and some just do what you do. All find and dandy until something fucks up. Just make sure you gots that backup.

Reactions: Quantumcat

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Not everyone shares that opinion, some want to play online, some want to make sure sysnand does not get fucked with, and some just do what you do. All find and dandy until something fucks up. Just make sure you gots that backup.
Ive got a harmmod as well as multiple backups. Cant really see how someone can brick sysnand if the only thing theyre installed as games.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is so easy but yet I still see the same posts come up about shit fuckin up? Self center much?

My post points out all the flaws that others make and not realize that a backup is need, ALWAYS needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: