Homebrew Discussion any news on the yuzu controversy?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so as you may know the raptor network being for patron users on the yuzu emulator hit a controversy and shutdown, has there been any movement by nintendo's ninja's on this matter?

a7mag3ddon

Trophies
XP
Country
It was the will off the people that closed it down and the backlash of the community thay closed it.. nothing to do with nintendo.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know i just fear for the "not for profit" servers on the 3ds/wii U cause if they had a judgement saying (assuming the courts got involved on a later date) that these servers need to be shut down that's it game over

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know i just fear for the "not for profit" servers on the 3ds/wii U cause if they had a judgement saying (assuming the courts got involved on a later date) that these servers need to be shut down that's it game over
There's also the part about that the Switch servers are still up so having an alternative would also introduce competition.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
IKR :P Raptor didnt shut down from the “will of the people rofl”.
Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realise that when nintendo has just arrested team Xecuter members for profiting from piracy.
Then a patreon paid service crops up, using an emulator that 99% of the users will be pirating games from and the creators are taking profits.
Like what could possibly have gone wrong lols.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: My older brother