Any mac Cheat software for clubpenguin

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by OrcMonkey©, Feb 22, 2008.

Feb 22, 2008
  1. OrcMonkey©
    OP

Banned OrcMonkey© Banned

Is there any mac cheat softwares for clubpenguin. Is just that my son is asking me to hack his clubpenguin account and make him become a member. Anyway I don't pay membership because it is so expensive. Anyway is there one?

2. notnarb

Member notnarb Not narbing it up

Slap your child for wanting to play that PoS. Then slap yourself for owning a mac (I'm going somewhere with this, wait for it [​IMG] ). Then slap yourself again for thinking there is a plausable way to use client side software to edit a protected database short of using raw (see: command prompt) hacking applications that would require exceptional knowledge of themselves in order to do a thing of such large scale proportions (and besides, most of them are PC only, due to the behind-closed-doors development of said tools, severely reducing the chance of a port from linux and/or windows) .

PS, what you are trying to do is outright stealing. Bandwidth, although cheap, still costs the company money (just like how 1 candybar won't have a significant impact on your local 7/11 [​IMG] )

3. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    Then turn around and slap notnarb for being such a smartass. [​IMG]

4. Chotaz

Member Chotaz I'm back! :D

Portugal
    then turn again and slap mtrhnite for being 40 and still believing in fairyland [​IMG]