Hacking Any future Official or AKAIO Updates?

wonka8869

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been a while since there has been either an official update from Acekard or an AKAIO update.
I was wondering, if there are any representatives of either organization on this board, if there are any forthcoming updates in the works.
I know i'm a new guy, but i only ask because certain roms do not work under current firmware. (ie, 4162)

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States

wonka8869

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you VatoLoco. The problem is those search results are quite outdated. they havent been replied to in a long time, and contradict eachother. some say akaio 1.5 exists, some say it was canned. I went on akaio's forum, and there is a whole thread of suggestions for 1.5

I simply do not understand whether new stuff is actually being made or not.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
There was an official update not so long ago, why exactly are you asking if there will be future updates? Compatibility problesm, features you're looking for? When there hasn't been an update for over 6 months, that's when you should be asking/worried, not a few months.

wonka8869

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
There was an official update not so long ago, why exactly are you asking if there will be future updates? Compatibility problesm, features you're looking for? When there hasn't been an update for over 6 months, that's when you should be asking/worried, not a few months.
primarily M&L3

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wonka8869 said:
TrolleyDave said:
primarily M&L3

It's already fixed. Stop whining and wait for the next release.

There's a patch somewhere on the forums. Use that for now.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Acekard team the only team that still didn't make a new update for this game yet? CycloDS did and so did M3 what else is there?

NVM forgot about the G6(Its kind of outdated so I wouldn't count on that) And DSTT team is Dead and so is R4/M3 Simply. Any other flashcarts that need a update?

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pendor said:
wonka8869 said:
TrolleyDave said:
primarily M&L3

It's already fixed. Stop whining and wait for the next release.

There's a patch somewhere on the forums. Use that for now.
But it may frezze in that game if it's applied with patch. Buy that game in major video game stores, or use the Japanese version.

Anyway, AKAIO 1.5 is still in private beta, so you can't download that. In my opinion, the new AKAIO version will come out in public by the end of October or by the end of December of this year.

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
But it may frezze in that game if it's applied with patch. Buy that game in major video game stores, or use the Japanese version.

It doesnt. I've tested it on both 1.4.1 and 1.5 (before the fix).

QUOTE(antonkan @ Sep 16 2009, 10:34 PM) Anyway, AKAIO 1.5 is still in private beta, so you can't download that. In my opinion, the new AKAIO version will come out in public by the end of October or by the end of December of this year.

It will be released when it's ready.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it will get released when Normmatt dies so then the beta testers will release it to the public. Thats just my opinion.

(That is if Normmatt will ever die xD.)

NESticle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Normatt Said:
AKAIO was abandoned months ago. Neither me or Smiths are updating it anymore.

Read if for yourself here

Normatt said himself that it's abandoned. Look at his tag...it says FORMER AKAIO programmer. Back to the official firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection