Homebrew Any chance of making screenshots?

Jonkins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi :)
I am playing Pokémon Moon on my Gateway CFW Emunand 11.2.0 on the new 3ds. After opening the homebrew launcher cia i cant select Pokémon Moon with any Homebrew Application. The bottom screen just turns red.
Also, the emunand firmware is too new for NTR CFW. Is there any chance for me of making screenshots from the game? Why can i not use the homebrew apps on the game?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi :)
I am playing Pokémon Moon on my Gateway CFW Emunand 11.2.0 on the new 3ds. After opening the homebrew launcher cia i cant select Pokémon Moon with any Homebrew Application. The bottom screen just turns red.
Also, the emunand firmware is too new for NTR CFW. Is there any chance for me of making screenshots from the game? Why can i not use the homebrew apps on the game?
Elaborate on how the emunand firmware is too new for ntr, as there are several things wrong with that statement.

Jonkins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When i open the BootNTR cia in my EmuNAND, the installation fails with the info:
"dump finished at addr: 00383000
current firmware not supported.
bnBootNTR failed"

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i open the BootNTR cia in my EmuNAND, the installation fails with the info:
"dump finished at addr: 00383000
current firmware not supported.
bnBootNTR failed"
Update NTR xDD You can use NTR selector, it auto updates itself.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's optional, but is recommend arm9loaderhax, as its super way to install nowadays. If you're using a9hl and emunand this doesn't apply.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's optional, but is recommend arm9loaderhax, as its super way to install nowadays. If you're using a9hl and emunand this doesn't apply.
Afaik it does nothing to do with this. He's using emunand, but that doesn't mean he have this problem because of it. He only need to update NTR

Last edited by Bedel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: