MysteryousTravel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

I finally have all the tools to try and get the rumble in my 3in1+ to work. I have a AK2 with the latest version of Akaio 1.4.1. I formatted my SDHC card with the Panasonic SD formatter.

I’ve read all the wikis related to getting the rumble to work (i.e. Akaio Wiki, 3in1 wiki, EZ Flash V quick start guide). I’ve searched the forums for any more specific direction regarding the AK2 and the 3in1+ but haven’t found much more info.

I’ve checked my 3in1+ to make sure I don’t have one that came from the bad batch. It looks like I have the one that should work.

I’ve looked through the Akaio menus and selected rumble strengths. Yet, I still cannot get the rumble to work in Metroid Pinball and Super Princess Peach. It will flash rumble when I start the games, but then the rumble doesn’t work during the game. Specifically, Metroid Pinball’s rumble setting is greyed out.

What have I overlooked?

I understand Akaio is supposed to support the 3in1+, I don’t have to patch the roms anymore do I? I believe my roms are clean, but how do you tell?

It may not be necessary to use GBA_ExpLoader, but I tried this also and that doesn’t work either.

I know I am a noob, so I tried to do all the research I possibly could before posting. If there are any more resources I should check, please let me know. I appreciate any help you gurus can offer and step-by-step direction is most helpful since I am still new to the terminology and procedures.

Thank you so much!

arialacejoe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
After using the GBA_EXPloader, do you soft reset? I have a CycloDS and a Supercard DS One-i and that usually works
yaynds.gif

MysteryousTravel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arialacejoe said:
After using the GBA_EXPloader, do you soft reset? I have a CycloDS and a Supercard DS One-i and that usually works
yaynds.gif

I tried this, but when I am playing Space Invaders Extreme, it doesn't reset. I've enabled the soft-reset but the rumble still doesn't work.
cry.gif

I'll try posting to the Acekard forum too and see if someone can help me there.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY