Hacking Another "risk of ban" cuestión, but "especial"

KeyMerVin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
(The title is bad... because of phone's autocorrector. Sorry xD)

Hi ^^. I've got a PS3 that used to have CFW. I gave it to a friend because "its mission with me was cleared" after playing KH I.5 and KH II.5

That friend only uses the console to watch Blu-Rays, and she updated the console, so it has now OFW

The question is; If I log with my main account from PS4 in that PS3 just to sync trophies (the PS3 has a never PSN'd account, where the trophies are), am I risking a ban evento when the console is already on a OFW?

And, if you ask... yes, that console ran MultiMan and played backups...

Is there any way to remove that log from the console while it is on OFW? Maybe with the new Xploit?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English ^^

Last edited by KeyMerVin,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you wiped the system clean, clearing the HDD so its like new, then updating to OFW, it should be fine as long as you havent been online while using CFW.

KeyMerVin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No, the console was not wiped, and if I do... I'll lose those trophies... and there is no way to recover them, right?

I know it's stupid taking the risk for just a few trophies, but it's a sentimental matter xD

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the console was not wiped, and if I do... I'll lose those trophies... and there is no way to recover them, right?

I know it's stupid taking the risk for just a few trophies, but it's a sentimental matter xD
so your account that has been used to run cfw and to play copied games remains on the console.

trophies mean nothing if your getting rid of the console, if you keep the console as it is, and then it goes online regardless if it now has ofw, you will run the risk of being banned.

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
yeah, I have seen many thread/people saying about this:

To avoid getting banned, it's simple really:

CFW & Online don't mix.
if you have "any" CFW console and go online, it's like you're saying:

"Hay, I got CFW on my console, come and get me!"
which is a ban 100%,

so, moral of the story is: if you have CFW on any console, 3ds, pst, ps3 etc,
DO NOT go online for any reason, cause ban 100%.

heck, my 3ds, I don't need online, don't use it like ever.
also on my ps3, I have done all the psn stuff I needed/wanted from years now, so no need to go online on it :)

so, if you stay away from anything online on a cfw console, you'll be fine :)

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yeah, I have seen many thread/people saying about this:

To avoid getting banned, it's simple really:

CFW & Online don't mix.
if you have "any" CFW console and go online, it's like you're saying:

"Hay, I got CFW on my console, come and get me!"
which is a ban 100%,

so, moral of the story is: if you have CFW on any console, 3ds, pst, ps3 etc,
DO NOT go online for any reason, cause ban 100%.

heck, my 3ds, I don't need online, don't use it like ever.
also on my ps3, I have done all the psn stuff I needed/wanted from years now, so no need to go online on it :)

so, if you stay away from anything online on a cfw console, you'll be fine :)
I've been using CFW more then 5 years while going online and i haven't been banned so not true. If you know what you're doing you won't get banned.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using CFW more then 5 years while going online and i haven't been banned so not true. If you know what you're doing you won't get banned.
those who were active online at the time of cfw first release were able to slip by, but a lot of people who barely went online, barely bought games then came cfw and it was like boooom all these games and now your online.

i know of a friend who never went online and when he got cfw downloaded loads of games, went online then got banned because he had never been online in years thats how he got caught.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
those who were active online at the time of cfw first release were able to slip by, but a lot of people who barely went online, barely bought games then came cfw and it was like boooom all these games and now your online.

i know of a friend who never went online and when he got cfw downloaded loads of games, went online then got banned because he had never been online in years thats how he got caught.
Like i already said i've been online probably 20 000 times by now when cfw just got released till now. If you do it properly and used multiple tools to go online such as psnpatch combined with others the chances are almost 0. The rule was and probably still is don't play COD and GTA online and you'll be fine. I'm the prime example of that. People who usually get banned are people who don't take the necessary steps to not get banned. If it was well then i would have been banned years ago and i'm not

Reactions: mustafag32g

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Kumikochan is right! if you know what you are doing then the chance is very little! I only play black ops and havent gotten banned! Use psn tools to disable syscalls and disable internet

Reactions: kumikochan

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country

I've been using CFW on PS3 for a year on my main account with hundreds of purchased games and trophies, and I've synced trophies from pirated games as well. Still no ban here.
Seems fine as long as you use stealth software properly.

KeyMerVin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The main point is that it would be just once, I wont connect that console ever again, but I look forward for those trophies to appear in my account, specially because of the date when I achieved them...

I know its stupid, but... xD

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
The main point is that it would be just once, I wont connect that console ever again, but I look forward for those trophies to appear in my account, specially because of the date when I achieved them...

I know its stupid, but... xD
I would do it if I were you.
If you run PSNinja and execute the first 3 options, then run PSPatch, THEN sync your trophies, you SHOULD be safe. But if you'd be devastated by losing your account, then don't do it.

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

ah, so

if your console has cfw and you go online in general, or ON PSN or Eshop or play games online (3ds)
it doesn't nessarly = ban 100%?

but, if this is the case, then why are so many people getting banned for this reason?
seems strange to me?

or is it because they download a legal PSN or esop game on the CFW'd console, so then they become banned?
or play pirated games that have online, online?

also, can they Sony or nintendo ban you for going online only for accessing hombrew etc?
I mean not playing online games or even logging in to PSN or nintendo services etc?

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
ah, so

if your console has cfw and you go online in general, or ON PSN or Eshop or play games online (3ds)
it doesn't nessarly = ban 100%?

but, if this is the case, then why are so many people getting banned for this reason?
seems strange to me?

or is it because they download a legal PSN or esop game on the CFW'd console, so then they become banned?
or play pirated games that have online, online?

also, can they Sony or nintendo ban you for going online only for accessing hombrew etc?
I mean not playing online games or even logging in to PSN or nintendo services etc?
People are getting banned because they are not using stealth software. Something that disables CFW syscalls, like PSNPatch, is an absolute must if you wanna be somewhat safe.

Reactions: mustafag32g

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
People are getting banned because they are not using stealth software. Something that disables CFW syscalls, like PSNPatch, is an absolute must if you wanna be somewhat safe.
Well some are but they are playing games that will give a ban eventually like GTA online and COD. If you avoid going online in those games it is 95 percent sure you won't get banned as long as you use multiple tools and not only resort to 1

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Well some are but they are playing games that will give a ban eventually like GTA online and COD. If you avoid going online in those games it is 95 percent sure you won't get banned as long as you use multiple tools and not only resort to 1
I don't for one second believe that some games are more prone to getting you banned lol. Why would GTA and COD expose more of your system info than any other online game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021