GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sarvesh50 said:
WarioN64 said:
How hard is to get money? I asked my parents for 20 Euro and I got it.
It isnt that hard if your parents have a moneytree in their garden.
Yes, after all, money doesn't grow on trees...money is trees (what do you think they make the notes out of?)

C

CasperH

Sigh, does Nintendo never get tired of making money?
biggrin.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Judging by the fact the GIF doesn't stop, my guess would be...no.

The Imagine series is proof enough that they'll make shameless shovelware in the hopes it will sell.

Hey, that was my 100th counted post
toot.gif

matt4tehlulz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FUCKING IDIOTS, okay, NO one should buy this shit, for one, blocks flashkarts, dumbshits, this is a no win. even when acekard and m3 , supercard, and ez flash make flashkarts for it, do you really think its a win with nintendo making non stop updates. 4 inches is a waste of space. buy a dog to protect your cp on your computer, and kill this new dsi with fire

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS2 is supposedly called the TS...

Also, don't they already use the Power button as the Home button?

I'll just wait until the TS comes out...

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
ProtoKun7 said:
Sarvesh50 said:
WarioN64 said:
How hard is to get money? I asked my parents for 20 Euro and I got it.
It isnt that hard if your parents have a moneytree in their garden.

Yes, after all, money doesn't grow on trees...money is trees (what do you think they make the notes out of?)
not everybody uses paper money that gets soggy when it's wet. us Australians use plastic notes
wink.gif

QUOTE(matt4tehlulz @ Oct 29 2009, 05:34 AM)
FUCKING IDIOTS, okay, NO one should buy this shit, for one, blocks flashkarts, dumbshits, this is a no win. even when acekard and m3 , supercard, and ez flash make flashkarts for it, do you really think its a win with nintendo making non stop updates. 4 inches is a waste of space. buy a dog to protect your cp on your computer, and kill this new dsi with fire
first of all, that is speculation, current dsi carts may still work on the bigger dsi (dsi 1.5?) and your argument about non stop updates is invalid as the current dsi already has that :/

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't really seem worth it and feels like a slap in the face to DSi buyers. I mean, it came out not too long ago and already they're introducing an upgraded version. It's not a late night commercial for male enhancement in my book; I won't pay more cash for 4 inches.

I do love the picture though. It does print money so Miyamoto can keep it rainin'.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look people, we have no clue if it will or will not block flashcards. My guess is that they'll release a new firmware for both normal DSi and this new one and just package the new firmware with this new one. Or maybe they won't update it at all.

Really though, it's very rare that a new system is released and flashcards just run on it by default, especially new systems that have an entirely new cartridge format. I'm not going to knock them for blocking flashcards either. Whoever it was who called Nintendo "dumshits" and said the DSi can "burn in hell" or whatever is being a bit ridiculous. Piracy is thievery, simply put. I am a pirate myself, yarhar and all that stuff. But I don't think Nintendo are idiots for trying to stop people like me. Nothing more intelligent actually. I don't hold contempt for them either for trying. What I do know, is that nothing can stop pirates for good. Pretty much whatever they come out with to stop us has been and will be bypassed.

And like I said, there's no proof that the new DSi will block flashcards. The only difference is the screen size we hear (and I guess the system size itself). If that is the case, the firmware would be the same, and the same blockout would be made for normal DSi's as well. But they might not make a blockout at all. If they do, it'll just eventually get bypassed anyways, so whatever.

ramboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
i hope wen they release the bigger sreen,they upgrade the graphics 2 same as psp
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
,so we have reason to buy that new 1,if it like the curent fuck tat ninty
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ramboo said:
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
i hope wen they release the bigger sreen,they upgrade the graphics 2 same as psp
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
,so we have reason to buy that new 1,if it like the curent fuck tat ninty
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nice fail trolling. It's just a bigger screen. Bring your PSP fanboyism to a forum that cares.

911good4u2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It make me feel sick because I have just bought my NDSI for half year. This is unfair for us.
hate2.gif

If they have planned of selling a "wide-screen version"NDSI, they shouldn`t sold the "small-screen version" NDSI, which with the same funtions and design, within few months.
I feel I was cheated by them
hate2.gif
mad.gif

Now, I am waiting for the new PSP, and hope that the stupid AP of "wide-screen version"NDSI will be cracked within 2 weeks
yaypsp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma. +1