Hacking another goodie for your wii hacking bag

Cornell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arikado added giantpune to the svn and giantpune committed his changes. Arikado has since then made several commits of his own which fix stuff and add new features to Dop-IOS MOD. I think they are going to make a new release together soon since they're calling it v10 now.

Can anyone compile or should we just wait for a release?

Also, I just want to say that Arikado and giantpune are legends at this stuff. I wish I could do it.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rev27 can not download the Nintendo Channel and can not run the TBR steps via network yet.

Internet channel installs fine and i've tested every other aspect of the app, all working

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just saw this. Thanks for working on this. I just modded another Wii last night and was thinking how big of a pain in the ass it is to use all the diff apps necessary.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is there any chance to implement signcheck in dop-ios?
or any option to show the vulnerabilities (USB/TRUCHA/FLASH/BOOT2) of the installed ios
i searched for the source, but didn't find it... also i searched for the source of signcheck, but didn't find it...
svpe's source for ioscheck is available...

to have that would levelup dop-ios. What yo you guys think ?

propered

Trophies
XP
Country
just wondered if anyone has compiled

r38 - TBR NUS works perfectly for EVERYONE now. Thanks to jptrahan for the fix :-)

Dan_Aykroyd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great thread giantpune! Also great tool, I'll try it ASAP!

My only concern is that it might be confused (I did) with the other app of the same name (DOP-IOS Mod). You should really think of officially calling it differently, like DOPune-IOS, Kniife as suggested, or something else!

Also... to think that hell and heaven flamed me to death a couple of months ago when I was talking about deleting stubbed IOSes... everyone went crazy on me for that. Here was the thread...

Thanks and keep up the good work!

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dan_Aykroyd said:
My only concern is that it might be confused (I did) with the other app of the same name (DOP-IOS Mod). You should really think of officially calling it differently, like DOPune-IOS, Kniife as suggested, or something else!

This has been out for a while now, to the point that Giantpune is an official contributor to dop-IOS MOD:
http://code.google.com/p/dop-iosmod/

So, no name changing is necessary.

bula said:
QUOTE(propered @ Dec 29 2009, 12:27 AM) just wondered if anyone has compiled

r38 - TBR NUS works perfectly for EVERYONE now. Thanks to jptrahan for the fix :-)

Here you go: http://www.megashare.net/G6OUYEY81ZGO/dop-iosmod38.dol.html

Here it is mirrored to Mediafire:
dop-IOS MOD r38 (Mediafire)

Dan_Aykroyd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antiaverage said:
Dan_Aykroyd said:

This has been out for a while now, to the point that Giantpune is an official contributor to dop-IOS MOD:

bula said:

Oh, so these changes will merge with that DOP-IOS Mod? Even greater then! What will it be, v10 then?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dan_Aykroyd said:
antiaverage said:
Dan_Aykroyd said:

bula said:

Oh, so these changes will merge with that DOP-IOS Mod? Even greater then! What will it be, v10 then?

Shows as v10 but it is a pre-release

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
longtom1 said:
there's r39 on the svn

sorry r40 now

LOL :-)

Link to rev40: http://www.megashare.net/E6RY5BJS0AZC/dop-iosmod40.dol.html

log:
rev39
Added sleep statement to the TBR code so that if an error is to occur, It will at least give the users a chance to see what error has occured and report it to us.

rev40
Added an option on the main Dop-IOS MOD menu to display the boot2 version information that the TBR has the option to display.

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long time lurker first time poster here with a bit of a surprise and I NEED testers. I too have been getting fed up with having to bounce around between a bunch of apps while working on my wii and so have decided to tweak Dop IOS Mod to have some of the functions I thought it needed and others had asked for. So I present to you yet another mod of Dop IOS mod.

Some of the things I've added(so far):
Wad Manager - I first started with Wad.Manager 1.5 Folder Mod3 by wiiNinja, but by the time I got anywhere with the program Leathl had modified it again to WAD Manager 1.5 Multimod. I have since rolled Leathl's changes into the one I added(although I haven't had the time to fully test his additions yet)

IOS Checks for Fakesign Bug, ES_Indentify, /dev/flash Access, USB2 Tree Access, boot2 Access(maybe), NAND Permssions, and a check to see if the IOS can get the System Menu Version and other data of the like. As well as outputting to a csv (sd:/dopiosmod.csv)

An update all IOSs option - please note I have not had the time to fully test this as im working with limited resources currently but it should work. Basically it tries to update all IOS that aren't stubbed and if they are it goes with the last build. It also let's you individually choose to add Fakesign Patch or yes to all or no to all.

Priiloader Hacks!! Ok so this basically tries to handle priiloader hacks about the same way priiloader does. I have tested this on my own wii but I am not sure how it acts on a wii that does not have priiloader installed yet so the outcome of that is currently unknown but I have a feeling it might work.

And a Switch to Priiloader option(magicword)

When I first started working on this Dop IOS Mod was at around rev 30 or so(not sure) I have since updated it to rev 40 but like Wad Manager I wasn't testing the new functions and so I have no idea if the TBR stuff is still working, but it should.

NOT FULLY TESTED YET!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

As this has some dangerous new features I can not stress it enough PLEASE DO NOT test this if you do not have bootmii installed to boot2 and a valid nand backup. If you are unsure about this at all please do not test it and let others find the bugs, otherwise this could brick your wii. If you are wondering why I have added priiloader hacks and not startpatch, it's only cause I have priiloader installed and could test it easily. I also haven't added in all the thanks to the Created by list soo for those involved with the programs this is based on: Dop IOS Mod, IOSCheck, signCheck, sysCheck, Priiloader, and Wad Manager Multimod, thanks this couldn't have been made without you.

So here is the link to a compiled version of my mod with the source included. Please test it out if you have a good nand backup and help me find bugs. Also I plan to add some more functions after the new year.

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?wimounl5rzk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER