Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all.

I'm really upset about this error message that always comes up to me on GBAtemp.

Well, when I go to the homepage, or click on a thread or check my profile or any link on GBAtemp, I usually get this error message:

QUOTE said:
The error returned was:
You do not have permission to view this board

After 9999999 times of refreshing the page, I would finally successfully load the page.

But what if... I want to click on another link?

Well, I gotta prepare my fingers for the 9999999 clicks.

This really disappoints me...
frown.gif

Is anyone else getting this message?

Incase you're wondering, I'm on Windows Vista Home Premium and currently using Google Chrome as my default browser.

Thanks in advance tempers
wink.gif

EnnEss

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Just realized it happens on whatever device I use. My DSi, my iPhone, my laptop, my Wii...

EnnEss

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
EnnEss said:
EDIT: Just realized it happens on whatever device I use. My DSi, my iPhone, my laptop, my Wii...
WTF? That can't be, did someone maybe limit your internet use? Or block GBAtemp in some kind of way?

I don't know...
frown.gif
I'll be posting a video soon

EnnEss

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on my iPhone browsing Temp...

2zp5gco.png

And...... bffffffffffffffffftttttttttttt!

23kelud.png

I was on my laptop here:

SecretChao428

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EnnEss said:
Hey all.

I'm really upset about this error message that always comes up to me on GBAtemp.

Well, when I go to the homepage, or click on a thread or check my profile or any link on GBAtemp, I usually get this error message:

QUOTE said:
The error returned was:
You do not have permission to view this board

After 9999999 times of refreshing the page, I would finally successfully load the page.

But what if... I want to click on another link?

Well, I gotta prepare my fingers for the 9999999 clicks.

This really disappoints me...
frown.gif

Is anyone else getting this message?

Incase you're wondering, I'm on Windows Vista Home Premium and currently using Google Chrome as my default browser.

Thanks in advance tempers
wink.gif
I was using Opera Mini 4.2 and it did not accept my login, I think Ace Gunman may have locked a selected amount of IPs and mostly those in Europe and my IP at the time was resolved in Norway and that may have blocked me from logging me on.

EnnEss

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
Well the images show your not logged in -.-

You don't get it
wacko.gif
If you saw the video, you'll notice that I opened a different tab and it just logged out for me by itself.
Also, when I try to write my username and pass down, it will just log me out and take me to the same page again. I'll also be posting a video on that; just to show you.

SecretChao428

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
I guess you need to log in first... though most forums/topics are open to guests
huh.gif
Not if you and Ace Gunman had geoblocked IP addresses if there was an "Important" game release that mattered for why I am able to log in on my computer, but not my cell phone, that tells me that I am being forbbiden from logging in from a different country.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
if your IP range was banned, you would only see a 'Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board' on every page, even the portal, everything...

edit: on second thought, that might explain it... how about you post your iPhone's IP address and all so that i can check if they were banned or something

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just noticed I sometimes have the same problem as you when trying to browse the temp with the DSi Browser or the PSP Browser, it just logs me out every time I go to another page. It doesn't always occur though... Strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill