Status
Not open for further replies.

Unjustly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So in the end GW 2.0 final has really never been released... ba dum tss !
Well, actually omega is the last letter of the greek alphabet and in the right context also means final or end. So it actually is the final 2.0 version

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=spill pass pi&l=1
-A Simple Homebrew Plug and Play 3DS HomePass Relay and Fake “Nintendo Zone” Hotspot-

I was hoping for a gbatemp link not the stupid google for other people shit and links to sites I never heard of. I already googled it before I posted and saw zero link to gbatemp. Thanks for nothing!

EDIT: requires raspberry pie. I'm 100% uninterested in that device.

GH0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I seem to be running into Verification Errors when playing some games, but not others. I doubt it is because of a lack of space, but I will definitely know more when my new SD cards get here (8 GB versus 32).

AngryRussianKid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Why they deleted 2.1 from Downloads? It there any critical errors?

I had error when was installing 2.1. I just redownloaded Launched to SD card, everything was fine.

t-master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so i just downloaded the 2.1 update. (im upgrading from the beta 2.0 firmware) I put the launcher on my sd card and all my games on a exfat micro sd. But now for some reason when i try to enter gateway mode or hold L while selecting ds profile the 3ds crashes back to the main menu and says
"an error has occured forcing the software to close The system will now restart"
SOmebody please help this firmware has been nothing but trouble for me so far... :(
Reapply Gateway installer (Blue cart).

Same problem here, I've tried it multiple times and I haven't been able to update my emunand so far.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Why they deleted 2.1 from Downloads? It there any critical errors?
I had error when was installing 2.1. I just redownloaded Launched to SD card, everything was fine.
Try hitting CTRL+F5 when accessing the page, it seems that they swapped one of the links (but the older one still works).

Same problem here, I've tried it multiple times and I haven't been able to update my emunand so far.
And @midnight1001:

Are you trying to use the 3DS SD card formatted as exFAT? Only the microSD that goes on red gateway card should be formatted as exFAT, the 3DS SD card should be FAT32 to work (and when you dump 4gb or higher ROMs it will split on 2gb portions that you can join using jsplitter or even the append command on copy command from the legacy prompt of windows xp and higher).

My GF's 3DS reacted the same way (error message when loading the exploit) when we inadvertently tried to use the 3DS SD card formatted as exFAT too.

t-master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try hitting CTRL+F5 when accessing the page, it seems that they swapped one of the links (but the older one still works).

And @midnight1001:

Are you trying to use the 3DS SD card formatted as exFAT? Only the microSD that goes on red gateway card should be formatted as exFAT, the 3DS SD card should be FAT32 to work (and when you dump 4gb or higher ROMs it will split on 2gb portions that you can join using jsplitter or even the append command on copy command from the legacy prompt of windows xp and higher).

My GF's 3DS reacted the same way (error message when loading the exploit) when we inadvertently tried to use the 3DS SD card formatted as exFAT too.

Haven't reformatted that card at all so it should be Fat32 (also, everything else like Nand-Dumping, Creating the Emunand and Saving/Loading of Saves works fine).

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not a bad ROM, just a bad download. Try to download it again.
Isn't it strange that this is happening so much with 2.0/2.1? I don't recall this many people having issues with corrupted files at any point in time.

For me personally, everything is working on the first shot, and other people also reported that they encountered zero issues whatsoever. Can't really understand it.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just something that came to mind, but now that signature checks have been removed from ROMs, we should be able to make translations of ROMs and boot them by editing the actual ROM data, instead of being forced to think of an OTF RAM-editing solution. It may not work though, but from what's been suggested, it's worth a try. Anyone want to edit some game data of a retail ROM and see if it boots on 2.1? You know it would be awesome.

krzz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Isn't it strange that this is happening so much with 2.0/2.1? I don't recall this many people having issues with corrupted files at any point in time.

For me personally, everything is working on the first shot, and other people also reported that they encountered zero issues whatsoever. Can't really understand it.

People with a bad internet connection are downloading corrupted files. Everything is working on the first shot for me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you go bro
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/E1U7Nlt.mp4 +1