Not open for further replies.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Too many to list but at the moment there are about 20 3DSWare titles/updates to games going around to access.

I really hope someone is reading this and dumps Mario & Donkey Kong:- Minis on the Move, it is a 3DSWare E-shop title just has not popped up yet which I find hard to believe I would of thought that would be one of the first E-Shop titles to dump in my mind :)
i think the eshop games are different to the 3dsware, at least, from a GW perspective

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
So, since eShop games now work, other unsigned content packed into a CCI should work as well, no?
This could be interesting...
for all we know gateway could have made JUST these two eshop games work, or, some other drm-esque kind of thing, so that we are still unable to run unsigned code of our own :)

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i think the eshop games are different to the 3dsware, at least, from a GW perspective

The difference being 3dsware needs to be "installed" its not made to be run from a .cia file, eshop titles are basically roms, just sd based, hence the same extension and being able to run them as a rom

So, since eShop games now work, other unsigned content packed into a CCI should work as well, no?

I doubt it

Reactions: cearp

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is it safe to update the emunand to the latest firmware version through the eshop?

Never update through the eshop, its been said since the start of EmuNAND, always do it through system settings after verifying you are in the EmuNAND by seeing the GW3D prefix before your FW version

Prothean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pardon my ignorance but couldn't you download and play eshop games like Dual Destinies to begin with through emunand? If this patch to bypass this step or what?

Prothean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WHAT!? holy shit that's huge? I thought we couldnt get rom dumps of eshop games though, read that thread a while ago which got closed.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
according to this, only two lol http://3ds.essh.co/

What I meant was there are 20 E-Shop titles floating about but only two of them are just E-Shop Downloadable games, the rest are 3DSWare and Game Title Updates. I was just saying how many E-Shop dumps there has been so far altogether. Yes proper 3DSWare titles do not work yet they are .CIA files wether the other two titles are proper .3DS files. Also mario minis on the move would work, it is a proper E-Shop downloadable dump in a .3DS file format, it is not a 3DSWare title!

Saitel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still on omega 2.0 and I noticed when I go back to sysNAND I have youtube and subwars icons listed but when i select them, their icons on upper screen don't appear. I didn't turn on them though. Why are they there awyway? Looks like all downloaded things are copied from emu to sysNAND. Also cant't uptade mii plaza, probably because of this. Is this normal? if not, is this happening on omega 2.1? Do I have to make new emuNAND on omega 2.1 when I uptade to prevent these problems? [sorry for my english, I hope this is understable]

daicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'mma go out on a limb and assume the new gateway dump game feature can't interact with eshop downloads, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am kind surprised no one has made a Pi to cart adapter for older systems... Like a universal... +1