Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
What do you mean by a better ripped version? Both X and Y are from the same release group for me, but only Y is working.

Hes rite there is a better version out there that works look for the one that is not winrar'd up ;) The versions that are zip'd don't work! That is what I have found out.

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hes rite there is a better version out there that works look for the one that is not winrar'd up ;)
Yeah. I did a google search for the hash of the torrent file that I used, which lead me to the link that I got the ROM from. It is just the .3DS file (as well as .nfo and .sav). It is not zipped up.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. I did a google search for the hash of the torrent file that I used, which lead me to the link that I got the ROM from. It is just the .3DS file (as well as .nfo and .sav). It is not zipped up.

This does not mean you have the rite sourced version bud, someone might of just unzipped the file and uploaded it to your source, this version from a particular site is fresh sourced, unzipped and works OK, no issues. I have tried many sources of Pokemon X and not one worked apart from this one! If you want to get yours working though just trim it with rom trim tool with the app and drag and drop on your MSD card, it works fine that way as well ;)

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This does not mean you have the rite sourced version bud, someone might of just unzipped the file and uploaded it to your source, this version from a particular site is fresh sourced, unzipped and works OK.
I mean it IS from the same release group, but not by the same uploader as the one that I used for pokemon Y.

I have tried this site in the past that has worked well, but forgot its name. Tried out this other one, and all of the links are always down for all four of its mirrors. Will look for a different copy.

That still doesn't explain the fragmentation issue with Super Mario 3D Land, as it worked okay before 2.0 OMEGA, and I know that my micro SD card is not a fake.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me get this straight. If someone has a bunch of rare/suped up pokemon on their x/y rom, they could upload that rom, and someone else could load it onto their gateway, and distribute them as they wish?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So let me get this straight. If someone has a bunch of rare/suped up pokemon on their x/y rom, they could upload that rom, and someone else could load it onto their gateway, and distribute them as they wish?

Yes, however they is nothing valuable anymore since a lot of people can clone other's Pokemon in gaming boards (like me).

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Has anyone tested ripping the update partition on any rom(s) available and thoroughly tested them. Not much difference in space gained but some is better than nothing.

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried omega up to this point. It recognized that the card is not updated

edajuzeb.jpg

Didn't want to update. I'm waiting for the final 2.0.

Is my card legit?

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried omega up to this point. It recognized that the card is not updated

Didn't want to update. I'm waiting for the final 2.0.

Is my card legit?

It's asking you to update your Gateway card's FGPA.
Yes the card is legit. If you update, you will still be able to use the final 2.0, but you will never again get to use 1.x-2.0b2.

DeadPixelMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you guys having trouble updating your cards, when booting up the exploit try holding R instead of L it will bring right to the update card option and people seem to have a lot of success doing it that way when the other way failed.

Reactions: Nightwish

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
this has likely been asked already....but does the multi menu also allow the loading of regular NDS games....or just 3DS? If not, I assume using a regular R4i card will still work fine for the DS games until this is added later

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
y9u5u6ep.jpg
This is my GW. Which according to the update prompt. Is legit

You guys should take pics of yours so we can recognize all models of GW cards. As they have said. There are various models depending on different components

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
All you guys having trouble updating your cards, when booting up the exploit try holding R instead of L it will bring right to the update card option and people seem to have a lot of success doing it that way when the other way failed.

Why R? Where did people discover this unmentioned function?

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
this has likely been asked already....but does the multi menu also allow the loading of regular NDS games....or just 3DS? If not, I assume using a regular R4i card will still work fine for the DS games until this is added later
Obviously, just 3DS, and it's unlikely to do otherwise ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NormalCatelol, switch 2?