Homebrew Animated Forwarder & Hybrid Channels By pepxl

wiedster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
when booting wiixplorer with the forwarder from page 1 i cant select my usb drive. if i boot it from hbc it works fine (v102)

wied

edit : btw : thx for the great channels :-)

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
added a few Forwarders to get into the rhythm again

Multiboot
SNES Coverflow
WiiEarth

ill add my SNEEK Forwarder to was made awhile back but was just for visual purposes and now will be adding a boot function to launch it from the real NAND

also on the way with the rest

Super Mario Wars
Tower Defense

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
another update

ADDED

uLoader Alt forwarder(OGG MOD)
SNEEK2 Forwarder(boot/IOS(254)
- in Emulation Forwarders - Was created awhile back for giantpune to distinguish SNEEK's NAND and real NAND but didnt have boot to IOS function but now does

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl could put a shhhhhhhh noise like your sneekin about that would be cool on the sneek forwarder thx pepxl keep up the brill channels
yay.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
buffdog said:
pepxl could put a shhhhhhhh noise like your sneekin about that would be cool on the sneek forwarder thx pepxl keep up the brill channels
yay.gif

lol or use a dude's foot steps echoing in the background

i could change the sound but the end user is best off changing it to what ever they want using CustomizeMii

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
buffdog said:
yay.gif

lol or use a dude's foot steps echoing in the background

i could change the sound but the end user is best off changing it to what ever they want using CustomizeMii

yeh that would be even better foot steps echo in the background plz plz plz could u do plz
smileipb2.png
smile.gif

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
painless said:
@pepxl: Thanks for your hard work. Questions about the SnesGX... is this ultimately going to be a forwarder and for version 4.1.5?

what do you mean?, all the channels are forwarders that point to whatever app version is on the SD/USB
Sorry, what I meant is for any of these channels to work as a channel they have to be a wad file in order for the nand to use it as an actual channel whether or not it's a forwarder or not. If this is correct then I was just trying to make sure that your SnesGX file(s) are working with the latest SnexGX emulator 4.1.5.

Up to now I have been under the impression that in order to install a channel one must use Wadmanager in order to install it and as such the said channel must then actually be a wad file.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes all these channels are in wad format to install using wadmanager there's no other way of doin it, in turn placing a shortcut channel(forwarder-still need SD/USB) on the wii menu for ease of use, instead of goin thru HBC then app, and ive tested all channels and the latest snes9x works without errors and recognizes USB devices i have tested.

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry man, I just realized that your SnesGX cover file IS a wad file. Earlier today I downloaded the older SnesGX non-cover version and I did not notice a wad file there. So now I went to check it out to see if my mind was elsewhere and it would appear that indeed... my mind was elsewhere. Sorry 'bout that then.

Well, for what it's worth, your channels totally rock and look great! So thank you for them! Im looking forward to Tower Defense... that game is great.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
casper666 said:
can you please make a forwader for
mymenuify

thankyou

sure ill add it, I'll be getting most of them finished and out the way soon

QUOTE(buffdog @ Feb 8 2010, 05:32 PM) pepxl bro i cant change the music plz plz can you do it you know it will be awesome plz! thx

use Customizemii to change the sound of a channel/forwarder wad.

what audio do you want in it, PM me a link and ill do my best

kevcart3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, did anyone come up with a solid solution or culprit behind the DSI errors on exit, I'm having the problem on all of the emulator channels I've installed.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
kevcart3 said:
So, did anyone come up with a solid solution or culprit behind the DSI errors on exit, I'm having the problem on all of the emulator channels I've installed.

can you list which ones DSI and ill take a look, the emu forwarders may need an update.

the DSI on exit is a simple NAND loader change but i use the latest EMUs and never had a DSI on exit

kevcart3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
kevcart3 said:

can you list which ones DSI and ill take a look, the emu forwarders may need an update.

the DSI on exit is a simple NAND loader change but i use the latest EMUs and never had a DSI on exit

Yeah, sure.

Genesis Plus GX - 1.3.1
SMS Plus - 1.3

Both of those, I just downloaded very recently, so I think I'm using the latest versions available. Everything else seems to be working perfectly. BTW just wanted to take the time to also say thanks for your work!

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ahh those 2, very complicated emus to work with those lol, i'll try and fix what i can but can you use the "Exit To Menu"(or similar) in the mean time, the only solution i can think of off the top of my head is to send you back to HBC every time you exit those apps even if you select either option to exit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Fevirre @ Fevirre: https://gbatemp.net/threads/setting-up-and-modding-mkt-to-use-custom-music.655911/