Animal crossing save file

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by loungelizard, Dec 8, 2008.

Dec 8, 2008
  1. loungelizard
    OP

Newcomer loungelizard Member

France
    Hello all,

Is it possible to take the save info (world and player) from a flash card to the real game, like ejecting the flashcard at a precise moment and then saving with the real game in????

This maybe a stupid question, but I don't know....

2. Wok247

Newcomer Wok247 Advanced Member

United States
    No this is not possible
    because the saves get saved on the flashcard and if you eject the flashcard the game will crash
    and you have to turn it off to play again.
    If you put the real game in the slot-1 it won't load because ther is an error and the ds wil not registrat
    the real card!

If i made a mistake i am sorry!

Greetz Wok247

3. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    Yes you can transfer a save file from a flash cart to a real game card, but you need more than just a slot-1 flash cart to do it.

Look up "Rudolph's Backup Tool". You will need either a Wifi connection to your computer, a slot-2 card or an EZ 3-in-1 for it to work. You also might need to convert the savefile back to a normal format first depending on which cart you've got before sending it over.

4. Crossing Guardia

Newcomer Crossing Guardia Member

United Kingdom

Would you mind be a little bit more detailed as I can't seem to find a good tutorial on how to do this. Basically I have AC City Folk and would like to transfer my catalog to form the DS version. Now I have both the retail and the ROM on an R4 and I would like to transfer the character from the ROM version. Unfortunately the transfer process works through the Download ds play thingy so it isn't very easy. So you are saying that I could inject my .sav file into the retail version?

Cheers [​IMG]