Retro video-games and Emulation Talk
We are a Group centered around emulating our beloved console classics. Here you can talk emulators, get help, or even chat about your most recent retro experience! Find other players playing your game and party up, Official Discord coming soon. Dolphin, PSCX2, XEMU, RCPS3, XEINA, Citra, Ppsspp, and any that i missed ...lol All are welcome here! We hope you enjoy your stay and happy gaming!
Retro video-games and Emulation Talk
Retro video-games and Emulation Talk

Save file issue with SNES9X

  • Thread starter Thread starter kai98yoshi
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 26
  • Replies Replies 0

kai98yoshi

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
159
Reaction score
20
Trophies
2
Age
28
XP
2,133
Country
Germany
Hello,

I played a Super Mario World hack on the SNES9x EX+ emulator on Android.

The save file randomly gets lost all the time. I don't know what is causing this issue. I was already pretty far along in the game, and now I have to start all over again.

That's very frustrating.

Maybe someone can help me.

Thank you!

Kai
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
chidreams
Members:
713
Threads:
71
Messages:
125
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News