ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you use leaftools, or do you use NLSE? Otherwise, if you remember the last day you played, change the date via system settings to the last date you played and she should be out of boxes!

Don't have Leaftools available for me, sadly. And already saved my game today with Cherry in The boxes ):

Can anyone post a savegame with a villager with boxes?

I have mine, but I can't upload right now since I'm not at home :/ Possibly I can upload my savegame tomorrow, at least :(

Last edited by KaleoOmega,

silver_shroud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to truncate my old RAM dumps through hex editing. I have a few backup versions of alternate towns that are 768 KB and no longer supported, and I'd really like to be able to open them up again. Thank you very much!

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to truncate my old RAM dumps through hex editing. I have a few backup versions of alternate towns that are 768 KB and no longer supported, and I'd really like to be able to open them up again. Thank you very much!
The new version that was uploaded a few hours ago should truncate them automatically! :-)

Reactions: silver_shroud

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country
I Have been using the tools for a while now but since the update its not working, i press browse and pick my garden.dat file but it doesnt load to the tools just stays on the same screen

Joshua Vance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kinda worried...ever since the new update, when I dump my acnlram.bin as usual using the new dump/inject way and now when I go to the save editor, it doesn't even go into my save, just stays on same screen. I did a refresh ... and nothing happened. I tried it with older acnlram.bins as well out of curiousity, same thing happen...nothing. Has anyone had the same problem or has any advice?

perfect34

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all so I am currently having an issue where after I make changes to my garden.dat and export the save to my animal crossing game I can't even get to the title screen the game just crashes while loading.

Anyone have issues with this before? Am I changing to many things and making the game crash?

ac3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all so I am currently having an issue where after I make changes to my garden.dat and export the save to my animal crossing game I can't even get to the title screen the game just crashes while loading.

Anyone have issues with this before? Am I changing to many things and making the game crash?
I had this same problem sadly it is unrecoverable for me i had to rent a copy of the game. Then I made a backup with powersaves (should work with tubehax save extractor) Then I restores the save. After that it will give you a corrupted game screen then you reset your cartridge.

perfect34

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well luckily for me I just had to redownload the game since I have a digital copy.

So after you overcame that issue did you figure out what it was you edited that borked the game?

perfect34

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I figured out the issue I think it had to do with me changing the villagers I had.

Is there a rule in regards to changing villagers I should follow in order to avoid corrupting the save file?

I guess another issue could've been because I was editing the save file when my mayor still only had a tent? If anyone could give me some insight I would greatly appreciate it :)

Edit: So I tried changing one villager and it corrupted the save file. Is there just an issue right now with changing villagers?

Last edited by perfect34,

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I figured out the issue I think it had to do with me changing the villagers I had.

Is there a rule in regards to changing villagers I should follow in order to avoid corrupting the save file?

I guess another issue could've been because I was editing the save file when my mayor still only had a tent? If anyone could give me some insight I would greatly appreciate it :)

Edit: So I tried changing one villager and it corrupted the save file. Is there just an issue right now with changing villagers?

could be that there's an issue with changing villagers right now. I think Marc's still working on making a villager unboxer/evictor so that might have something to do with it.

my advice (for you and the others) would be to restore your last working save & wait until Marc has things up & running

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/PMCaXL2sGpc?si=jAKEK_yJL318jk17 lol