ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

betty998

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, whenever i'm on rameditor all the items in my town are like shifted, so even though my town is fine in game, on the editor all of the items are spread out in weird places, like i have flowers in the sea, trees in rivers (like the pink squares on blue squares) and i don't know how to get it back to normal. it's like all the items i have like clovers, trees, patterns, are not aligned to where they're supposed to be in ram editor so i can't really edit anything

fumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the size of your ram file ? You use this http://usuaris.tinet.cat/mark/acnl_editor/ , right ?

You can add badges manually through the hex editor, though I agree with you, I have no idea why the badge editor is not full
Try to put the bugs/fishes in the ground then grab them, I think they'll be in your bug encyclopedia
tumblr_nlkur3DbW81tafehfo1_540.png

I had the same result with firefox

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I asked for the size of the file, because it might be corrupted or incomplete... Dump it again when you can move your character, also don't forget to delete browser history/cookies when dumping/injecting.

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone knows the hex location of the roof color/fence/door color/shape for the exterior of the player's houses? (player 1-2-3-4).

matrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, whenever i'm on rameditor all the items in my town are like shifted, so even though my town is fine in game, on the editor all of the items are spread out in weird places, like i have flowers in the sea, trees in rivers (like the pink squares on blue squares) and i don't know how to get it back to normal. it's like all the items i have like clovers, trees, patterns, are not aligned to where they're supposed to be in ram editor so i can't really edit anything

is your browser on it's default view setting ( at 100%) ?

Reactions: MasterLel

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I need help, I noticed a problem with the water in my town after editing the acres
Don't know how to explain so I'll put an image

1426961755-dgghfghd.png

Blue arrows are the correct water flow way, red arrow is the incorrect way, the water is going to the right instead of going to the left in that specific acre...

I have this same problem in my hacked town. I think it's an attribute of the acre. You'll just have to use a different lake that matches the E and S.

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Yeah I fixed that, I though all other acres were the same because every time i changed the acre it was still left to right, but I realized that I forgot to reload the game to see the changement... That was stupid.

Now it's fixed :)

fumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm sorry if this has been answered already, but I'm having problems injecting? The screen turns green but when i open my game again I can't save and if I walk out of my house the game force closes and restarts. When I open the game again nothing has changed :(

Kippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ダウンロード版のみですか?

パッケージ版で動作は、無理?[/quote]
If you are asking if this works on both the game cart and the download version, then the answer is YES!!

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never fear, the stump-master is here.

0000001a = Cedar Stump - Clover
00000014 = Cedar Stump
0000000d = Stump - Citrus
0000000e = Stump - Red's Leaf Pattern [No clue what it's called.]

That's all for now. By the way, would there be a more convenient way of adding missing items to the list personally?

redds leaf is a ginkgo leaf 8)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure if RetroArch has improved it's UI or not