ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

fumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help. Everything works fine. When i go to the webite it turn green but when i go back to game it freezes and than its ends. And nothing happens
WHAT SHOULD I DO D:
I have this problem when injecting and so does my friend

Please help i've posted about 3 times but no one has replied

fumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have many questions.
1. EmuNAND or SysNAND?
2. What firmware are you on?
3. Dumping or Injecting?
4. Have you loaded your mayor character?
5. Have you cleared your cookies and history?
1.SysNAND
2. 9.5.0-22E
3.injecting
4. Yes
5. Yes

I went into detail in an earlier comment:
When i get to step 14 and inject, my screen turns green. But when i go back into the game it freezes and closes. When i open the game again nothing has changed

I probably made some small amateur mistake and I'm really sorry if i did. I'm repeating some of the steps right now trying to see if i went wrong somewhere

Nintendo_Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will it/(is it already) possible with the editor to place any public works project wherever you want and also edit the grass amount to make dirt paths like it was in actoolkit (city folk)?

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
It's normal that nothing change after closing and re-lauching the game, because the changed ram is not injected and the changes has not been saved into your save file
You have a retail game or a downloaded game ?

tomnooksdeadtail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I was wondering if someone, ANYONE can please help me? I am having trouble...
I downloaded the acnlramtool and its files onto the SD card already and continued following the procedures to edit my town. But when I try to open the RAM file, it keeps on saying "Invalid Type of File".
Can someone please tell me what this means? Does this mean I can't edit my town whatsoever? I don't understand!! I followed everything :sad:
Please reply soon! :unsure:

Kippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will it/(is it already) possible with the editor to place any public works project wherever you want and also edit the grass amount to make dirt paths like it was in actoolkit (city folk)?

People have placed pwps in odd places like the beach, so yes. And you might be able to do dirt paths, but IDK how. While on this topic, who knows how to place pwps wherever? It doesn't work for me.

Hello! I was wondering if someone, ANYONE can please help me? I am having trouble...
I downloaded the acnlramtool and its files onto the SD card already and continued following the procedures to edit my town. But when I try to open the RAM file, it keeps on saying "Invalid Type of File".
Can someone please tell me what this means? Does this mean I can't edit my town whatsoever? I don't understand!! I followed everything :sad:

Hmmm...is it a bin file you are opening? and make sure you moved the bin versions of the acnldump and acnlinj. Other than that I don't know how to help. I had problems too though. If you got the ram, you probably put in the right things. Try dumping it again.

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

open acnlram.bin not acnldump.bin

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Hum then I can't see why the game is closing
Tell me what you edited, you did something wrong maybe, for example adding bytes instead of replacing the old one so the file is messed up

Nintendo_Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have another question. The only reason I'm asking of this is so if it does exist I can use it to screw around with animal crossing more.

Is there an actual WORKING 3ds emulator out there? I don't want some trashy youtube video download that contains a keylog and tons of tags like clash of clans hacks, etc. (lol)

And if so, is there a acnl rom and can you edit your save on that rom?

This would be for testing purposes only..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck