marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Why do some of the users need emunand?
marc_max I might have forgot to mention that the default data in the XML gets injected at 0x2A0DE for the first villager, and each villager after that, is 0x24F8 bytes after another. The catchphrase is immediately after the 88 bytes of injected data, catch phrases are 24 bytes long, and every other byte is 00 (the letter "a" would be 61 00). the remaining bytes are just 00 if the catchphrase isnt 24 bytes (12 characters long).
I know you said you were done with the editor, but if you could put this last thing in, i'd be very grateful, (moreso than I am now lol). Anyways, amazing work, you've given me a reason to play through ACNL again.
You've helped a lot :-) I'll try to take a look at it tonight.

Reactions: froggestspirit

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why do some of the users need emunand?
Because we can't use this awesome editor (I think neither in classic mode nor Emunand) (The Browser just freezes)

I dont know if this Browserexploit can even be ported over to Emunand (I read something about different exits (whatever that may mean))

But yeah it would be nice if it would.

temptemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Because we can't use this awesome editor (I think neither in classic mode nor Emunand) (The Browser just freezes)

I dont know if this Browserexploit can even be ported over to Emunand (I read something about different exits (whatever that may mean))

But yeah it would be nice if it would.

Also because some users still have 4.5< SysNand, and browser exploit crashes with that.

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've helped a lot :-) I'll try to take a look at it tonight.

I have a quick question, does that mean that acre editing won't be released or is it possible that someone else can add that in?
I understand that you've worked hard enough and you have limited time, but this would be really useful, so I wanted to know if it was a possibility. ):

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick question, does that mean that acre editing won't be released or is it possible that someone else can add that in?
I understand that you've worked hard enough and you have limited time, but this would be really useful, so I wanted to know if it was a possibility. ):

Well, guess I'll let this out now https://anonfiles.com/file/9a6abba0583f728a75c3226ad0385227
use the arrow keys to select, and z/x to change the tile. It saves upon exiting the program.

marc_max first of all, sorry I keep pinging you in half my posts, but if it helps, feel free to link this program to the OP, or quote it

Reactions: marc_max

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that those "seed" items don't show up in the inventory in this game, so no worries.
Also, AquaX101, you're bytes for camper injecting might be wrong, it should be the 00 after the 3C. the game would store 0148 as 48 01.
Alright, i'll look into that as i have another camper in town today, this is besides the point but we both live in michigannnn

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, first of all please excuse me for my -bad- English.

So, I'm trying to change the message of my card (with the medals etc), I figured out the address, but I can't manage to put the specials characters in it ( http://pastebin.com/9YpgaY3i)

I want E02A - E02B, so I type this :
1426363247-ultralel.png

But the result in game is either "Hello à à" or characters I didn't want...

What do ? Thanks to help me

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The mii's or the pavement. *This is NOT your program,* this is the one marc_max made It doen't place the pavement or miis it comes out as apples with the name "Mii" or "Pavement"

they're probably ones that arn't intended to be used. If you want to put pavement, you have to use the map editor I made

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, first of all please excuse me for my -bad- English.

So, I'm trying to change the message of my card (with the medals etc), I figured out the address, but I can't manage to put the specials characters in it ( http://pastebin.com/9YpgaY3i)

I want E02A - E02B, so I type this :
1426363247-ultralel.png

But the result in game is either "Hello à à" or characters I didn't want...

What do ? Thanks to help me

I think the first 0000 it hits might signify an end. so maybe try E02A E02B without the 0000 between them

Nintendo_Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the first 0000 it hits might signify an end. so maybe try E02A E02B without the 0000 between them

Hi guys, I'm brand new to this website thanks to this thread.

I started using the editor last week, and I've loved it ever since. I've been looking for one for 2 years. Thank you so much marc

I have a question for you froggest. I just heard about this acre editor, so do you need emund or whatever? Or is it just like the regular editor, instead in a program format?

JoJodude

Trophies
XP
Country

I started using the editor last week, and I've loved it ever since. I've been looking for one for 2 years. Thank you so much marc

I have a question for you froggest. I just heard about this acre editor, so do you need emund or whatever? Or is it just like the regular editor, instead in a program format?

You can move/add river move beaches etc... But you can't add items or anything (Yet?)

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Welcome to gbatemp! and it's just an exe program, it uses the same dump that marc's editor uses. No emunand needed

Reactions: Nintendo_Guy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: wat