ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

NeoKamek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also is there a way to hack your medals on the island ?? (Like make your self have like 999999 medals?

Look at my LeafTools thread for a tool that maxes out your medals at 9999, or you can hack it yourself at 0x6B9C. It uses some weird float value though so you might just want to use the medal maxer tool in my thread.

Reactions: Nintendo_Guy

Nintendo_Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably not adding more features to the acre editor, items can be added in marc's and buildings have to be created in-game, but can be moved in marc's editor

I know, I also understand that part. The thing is, I'm not what you'd call a "professional computer programmer" :P and I don't know what the X and Y are supposed to be representing, I wish he would have a feature that would show the location of where it would be placed before you place it :L

JoJodude

Trophies
XP
Country
I know, I also understand that part. The thing is, I'm not what you'd call a "professional computer programmer" :P and I don't know what the X and Y are supposed to be representing, I wish he would have a feature that would show the location of where it would be placed before you place it :L

X and Y it's MATH its a grid. You have to mouse count the X and Y at this point.

Reactions: Nintendo_Guy

SonicHyuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually curious what were to happen if we were to use the dump/inject method while in a dream town. I would test this method myself if I had only kept my second copy of the game to use without worries.

Nintendo_Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually curious what were to happen if we were to use the dump/inject method while in a dream town. I would test this method myself if I had only kept my second copy of the game to use without worries.

Lmao, good idea. I think I'll try that. I have an extra copy haha. I'll tell you how it goes in a few minutes.

SonicHyuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you try first? Injecting may not work, but it would be interesting if we could dump said town and inject it to our own. Since there probably isn't much data to go by in a dream town, there's a possibility it would be like starting a new town.

If you visit your own dream town, your villagers will talk to you as they normally would. I really don't know what the result will be. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: bc fuck that