Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by marc_max, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Spikey

Spikey Your Special Someone

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    Even if you had a RAM dump, the dream addresses seemingly don't have complete data anymore so they cannot be imported into the game. So unless the save editor is modified to complete/fix improper data from imported dream towns, you're unlikely to be able to do anything like that.

2. DesuIsSparta

DesuIsSparta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 13, 2015
    United States
    The old editors still support the old ram file.

3. Wheresjoy

Wheresjoy Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2016
    United States
    Hmm then I wonder what might have caused it, I didn't bother to revert the name, I just deleted the new character and everything went back to normal.

4. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Is there any way to get 100% catalogue or projects using this?

EDIT: I know I can get anything I want but is there an option to get everything filled extremely fast?

Last edited by RedRose30, Nov 27, 2016
  5. Crezut

Crezut GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2015
    Norway
    the moon
    a way to complete the catalogue would be nice

6. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    There really is no way to fill it up? That's weird. When I hacked City Folk there was an option to fill up the whole entire catalogue within a second.

That's too bad. At least we can get whatever item we want. Still better than doing it legitimately.

It would be cool to add a fill the catalog option and a make all Town projects available option.

Is there another save editor that gives us those options? Or is this the only NL save editor?

Last edited by RedRose30, Nov 27, 2016
  7. DesuIsSparta

Oct 13, 2015
    United States
    There are multiple save editors but likely nobody has found and posted the catalogue offsets .. I haven't seen them. They wouldn't be hard to find, I'm guessing..

So to answer your question, there is no editor that currently does that.

8. Antisocial

Antisocial Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2016
    United States
    New York
    There is an option to unlock all town projects. I've done it. It's in the "Other" tab.

RedRose30 likes this.
  9. RyDog

RyDog Lazy Animal Crossing hacker

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    It's never been possible to put buildings in your inventory.
    It's *kinda* possible to put seeds like trees/rocks in your inventory, but it requires taking them off of the game's blacklist.

10. DesuIsSparta

Oct 13, 2015
    United States
    I'd say it was definitely possible.

11. RyDog

RyDog Lazy Animal Crossing hacker

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    For wild world and GC, yes. But since City Folk, seeding buildings was impossible because Nintendo took them off the item table.

12. DesuIsSparta

Oct 13, 2015
    United States

13. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Well that kind of sucks. Is that something the creators are working on, or did they just never think of having a catalogue option?

I didn't even notice. Thanks! I will check it out :)

14. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Addict

May 3, 2012
    United States
    Does this version include filling out the Nook Shop's catalog? If not, can you include it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Tsezerai

Tsezerai Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2016
    @marc_max in the next editor versions,can you add to edit the MEOW coupons?

16. Taligintou

Taligintou Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    United States
    stupid old question, My mailbox dont receive mail anymore. i've tried to change [Mayor name/Town name] [Town hall/Train station colors back to original] but nothing. i even changed mailboxes i guess it was my mess up from hacks times before. im guessing something in hex editing went wrong, could someone help me with that? Thank you

17. Antisocial

Antisocial Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Yesterday I used the editor to change the colors of my Town Hall and Train Station and then later when I played the game everyone on my best friend list had to re-add me or else I wouldn't show up as online for them. Is this a bug or is it something else that caused it?

18. expediency

expediency Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2016
    I know that this may not be relevant to the thread, but would I be able to hack animal crossing (newest update) on 11.2 with FreakyHax?? Thanks !!

19. marc_max
    OP

marc_max GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 19, 2008
    Changing your roof colors changes your town id and your character id. This means your character is a completely new character, so your friends don't recognize you.

20. Merthyn

Merthyn Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2016
    United States
    Thanks Marc for all your hard work on the editor. You've done a great job! I wanted to point out a couple of things, in case you weren't aware of them. I changed the name of my Mayor and when I write a letter to my villagers, the name at the bottom of the letter is the old name, not the one I just changed it to.
    Next, I put some flowers in my storage to be planted later. In the storage, they appeared as ??? items. When I transferred them to my pocket, they appeared as the flowers I had chosen. So there appears to be a problem with the identity of them in storage.
    I hope this helps! Keep up the good work!