ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Insane

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really Really thanks to RyanKC83 and Mahesh share their island. After 3 day's work I finished 3 clothes islands and a ALLdiy island. In the file you can find 4 island 1. ALLClothes_1 includes all shirts and pants. 2. ALLClothes_2 includes all dresses and cap, socks and glasses. 3.ALLClothes_3 includes all shoes, all photos, poster, fossil, door's decortion, wallpaper and floor. 4. ALLDIY include all diy and some materials. I'm too tried to double check them:P:P. enjoy!!:wub::wub:

Thank you very much for your effort! Highly appreciated! All Island are perfect!

Last edited by Insane,
Reactions: chworden

ozling

Trophies
XP
Country

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Testing an upload of my catalogue island, clothes island 1, clothes island 2, and materials island. I believe it has everything that was catalogueable in 1.2, not sure how much difference there is from 1.3.1, probably just some swimming clothes. Test it out, see if it works :P edit - in the materials island, there are all the new 1.3 items on the beach in south west
2mUQ6Ac.jpg
When loading the buildings, change the X and Y of the plaza to x106 y150, had that brought up but this fixed it!
WzCvwHL.png

For best results, import acres first, then import terrain, then import buildings, making sure to change Plaza X to 106 and Plaza Y to 150, then import Items last

Last edited by Mahesh,
Reactions: Neptr and Brizzz8

blooddragon88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shot in the dark but does someone have all the dyi's in alphabetical order? with some materials? I seen some islands where its sorted alphabetically but idk where they got the save files from.

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shot in the dark but does someone have all the dyi's in alphabetical order? with some materials? I seen some islands where its sorted alphabetically but idk where they got the save files from.

save editor already does that. it's under Remove > Spawn > DIY sequential order

blooddragon88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
save editor already does that. it's under Remove > Spawn > DIY sequential order

So either im not understanding or I didnt explain it correctly LOL what i mean is I have a island that has all the Diy's already, is there a way to edit those to do it alphabetically? cause i like the way they have everything layed out.

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited my clothes island 2 to include the DIY's from NHSE, they are not all in alphabetical order, more like order of their DIY IDs, but they are all there, at the end are the new mermaid ones, the golden tools are in the last row or second last row. Again, import acres first, then import terrain, then import buildings, making sure to change Plaza X to 106 and Plaza Y to 150, then import Items last.

Attachments

• Clothes Island 2.7z
    10.3 KB · Views: 369
Reactions: Neptr

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So either im not understanding or I didnt explain it correctly LOL what i mean is I have a island that has all the Diy's already, is there a way to edit those to do it alphabetically? cause i like the way they have everything layed out.

im telling you, you can already do that by yourself. it literally takes 5 seconds. It's already set in alphabetical order. Look under Map tab and click Field Editor. THEN go to Remove > Spawn > DIY sequential order

remedy916nos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really Really thanks to RyanKC83 and Mahesh share their island. After 3 day's work I finished 3 clothes islands and a ALLdiy island. In the file you can find 4 island 1. ALLClothes_1 includes all shirts and pants. 2. ALLClothes_2 includes all dresses and cap, socks and glasses. 3.ALLClothes_3 includes all shoes, all photos, poster, fossil, door's decortion, wallpaper and floor. 4. ALLDIY include all diy and some materials. I'm too tried to double check them:P:P. enjoy!!:wub::wub:

on island 3, in the fossils, you have a bured fossil that item number 0000. was that suppose to be something else? i'll let you know if i find anything else. thanks for this!

Reactions: chworden

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Testing an upload of my catalogue island, clothes island 1, clothes island 2, and materials island. I believe it has everything that was catalogueable in 1.2, not sure how much difference there is from 1.3.1, probably just some swimming clothes. Test it out, see if it works :P
For best results, import acres first, then import terrain, then import buildings, making sure to change Plaza X to 106 and Plaza Y to 150, then import Items last
edit 1 - in the materials island, there are all the new 1.3 items on the beach in south west
edit 2 071320 - updated clothes island 2 to include all DIYs up to and including the mermaid DIYs

catalogue island, includes all items in all variants, all rugs, all flooring, all wallpaper, all KK songs, all villager posters
byrTCxv.png

clothes island 1, includes all tops, bottoms, dresses, and some hats
TA9E0n5.png

clothes island 2, includes the rest of the hats, accessories, socks, shoes, bags, umbrellas, all DIY up to and including mermaid DIYs
oaYh4M7.png

materials island, includes 40 stacks of each material, except for a few which only has 20 stacks of each material (ie zodiac shards, can always just reload the island in JKSV and pick them up again if need more), and all the new items from 1.3.1 in lower left (wetsuits, mermaid stuff, pirate stuff)
2mUQ6Ac.jpg
Updated post with added pictures and descriptions of each island

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if they'd care heh, I don't take these online at all, just for local play when my buddies need to grab everything or to grab some materials, I just load up the island in JKSV, when they finished, I load my original island back up.

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if they'd care heh, I don't take these online at all, just for local play when my buddies need to grab everything or to grab some materials, I just load up the island in JKSV, when they finished, I load my original island back up.

i think imma edit my town by hand now (item wise) its more boring to do it on the computer cause you gotta make sure it aligns and yeah no

brianmatty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is 6 weeks ago but legit and will pass online play checks. I've since edited my island to the point it is no longer legit, ie 3 river mouths, two extended land at edges etc to be useful for online play.
So I'm using your map, it's quite excellent but I was wondering if you can share whatever you were using for the various sign boards? Like on front of the fruit trees and museum.

ozling

Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm using your map, it's quite excellent but I was wondering if you can share whatever you were using for the various sign boards? Like on front of the fruit trees and museum.
Those logos and signs are scoured off internet and also imported with another app. They should be in the design selection, and you can replace them or export them as needed. I am assuming the designs were exported as well, or you'll get a blank sign.

Here's is a link for the app I use.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-horizons-design-pattern-editor.561261/

The import designs takes you to a webpage with various uploaded designs for you to select and use.

Last edited by ozling,
Reactions: comput3rus3r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!