1. BoNyKiD07

BoNyKiD07 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Same, is there a way to get a version of this that I could bring into my game using JKSV?

Edit: Actually can I go online with this and move it to a friend's switch? If not NBD, don't want to risk a ban

Last edited by BoNyKiD07, Jun 21, 2020
  2. joshdan

joshdan Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    (solved)

Last edited by joshdan, Jun 22, 2020
  3. BoNyKiD07

BoNyKiD07 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Okay, I'm using it now, would it make sense to include the flag list though? Like I have it running but the game doesn't think I have a lot of it unlocked

4. crstofer

crstofer Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Any advice, I used NHSe and it appears that I have a extra construction site for a extra villager, how do I remove this from the map? Thanks in advance..

5. itsapizzapie

itsapizzapie Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    can someone share their 5 star island pretty please =)

Last edited by itsapizzapie, Jun 28, 2020
  6. astrophilia

astrophilia Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Check the original post.

7. milotink

milotink Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Those are pretty old... It's been a long while since anyone's posted a new map/updated map.

8. Galebourn

Galebourn Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    My pier/dock is gone and I don't see any option to get it back in the map editor. Is there any way to recreate it?

9. Jiburiru

Jiburiru Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hi! For your island. Did everything you did happen in game? All the terraforming?
    I ask because I am looking for a map that is legit where nothing was moved in a way where it is impossible. Like no moving residence, plaza, airport, secret beach and the mouth of the river.

I was also wondering if it is possible if I could ask you for your main.dat, mainHeader.dat, and Villager0 folder. Would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

10. Asia81

Asia81 GBAtemp Guru

France
    Yep.
    I did all the terraforming (destroying rivers/clifs) on the switch itself.
    However I moved all the houses and shops (xyz locations) in NHSE because it was much practical and fast instead wasting time to timetravel. But you can of course also do it on the switch itself, it will just be long and borring. New coordinates are legit, so there should be no problems. I didn't touch plaza and airport, just houses, museum and buildings shops.

11. Jiburiru

Jiburiru Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Cool! Thank you so much, so the only thing really missing is just mailbox LOL xD

12. Asia81

Asia81 GBAtemp Guru

France
    Read my post here and the post under the mine.
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...ap-sharing-thread.561879/page-15#post-9075989

I didn't pay attention that the bunch item editor (remove all) removed it before I upload the map.
    It's not really a problem, just use the editor to give you a mailbox and customize it using nook.

Jiburiru likes this.
  13. chworden

chworden Member
    Newcomer

Taiwan
    Anybody have all clothes island map file ?? really need that thanks!!

astrophilia likes this.
  14. astrophilia

astrophilia Member
    Newcomer

United States
    There is a way in NHSE map editor. Go to Map, Edit Map, Edit Field Items, Acres, and it will be called something like, "FldOut...Bridge...", where "...." is replaced with a NESW orientation and a number value after "Bridge", like 00, 01, or 02.

chworden likes this.
  15. Cataluz

Cataluz Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    Repeat in another thread

Last edited by Cataluz, Jul 8, 2020
  16. Mahesh

Mahesh Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Testing an upload of my catalogue island, clothes island 1, clothes island 2, and materials island. I believe it has everything that was catalogueable in 1.2, not sure how much difference there is from 1.3.1, probably just some swimming clothes. Test it out, see if it works :P
    For best results, import acres first, then import terrain, then import buildings, making sure to change Plaza X to 106 and Plaza Y to 150, then import Items last
    edit 1 - in the materials island, there are all the new 1.3 items on the beach in south west
    edit 2 071320 - updated clothes island 2 to include all DIYs up to and including the mermaid DIYs

catalogue island, includes all items in all variants, all rugs, all flooring, all wallpaper, all KK songs, all villager posters
    [​IMG]
    clothes island 1, includes all tops, bottoms, dresses, and some hats
    [​IMG]
    clothes island 2, includes the rest of the hats, accessories, socks, shoes, bags, umbrellas, all DIY up to and including mermaid DIYs
    [​IMG]
    materials island, includes 40 stacks of each material, except for a few which only has 20 stacks of each material (ie zodiac shards, can always just reload the island in JKSV and pick them up again if need more), and all the new items from 1.3.1 in lower left (wetsuits, mermaid stuff, pirate stuff)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by Mahesh, Jul 14, 2020
    tbrswt, Latyana, InsAngel and 3 others like this.
  17. SltChayKer

SltChayKer Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Well, you might have just made my dang week lol I’d been promising my great aunt that I’d do something like this (she was a FREQUENT visitor of my ACNL sharetown so she’s been waiting “patiently” for me to do it) and was going to try to get it done this weekend between 12 hour shifts

18. chworden

chworden Member
    Newcomer

Taiwan
    Really Really thanks to RyanKC83 and Mahesh share their island. After 3 day's work I finished 3 clothes islands and a ALLdiy island. In the file you can find 4 island 1. ALLClothes_1 includes all shirts and pants. 2. ALLClothes_2 includes all dresses and cap, socks and glasses. 3.ALLClothes_3 includes all shoes, all photos, poster, fossil, door's decortion, wallpaper and floor. 4. ALLDIY include all diy and some materials. I'm too tried to double check them:P:P. enjoy!!:wub::wub:

Attached Files:

Last edited by chworden, Jul 10, 2020
  19. SltChayKer

SltChayKer Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Wow! You must have the patience of a saint. Thank you for sharing these!!

chworden likes this.
  20. chworden

chworden Member
    Newcomer

Taiwan
    no problem just enjoy

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Horizons, Crossing, Sharing