Gaming Animal Crossing: City Folk

barcafc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it works YAY! Thanks everyone! GBATEMP best for modding, release news!

Im on PAL Wiikey using Gecko.

Ok playing now.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
btw, how do you get a shovel again =X, do you wait untill tom nook has one for sale, completley forgot, if I have to wait then I hate Tom >_

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
damn it you people are so lucky
frown.gif

I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive (3 more days)

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible that this version is scrubbed AND patched for the ISO loader? That might explain why it doesn't work for people with chips - or is it JUST the Wiikey?

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
Perseid said:
Is it possible that this version is scrubbed AND patched for the ISO loader? That might explain why it doesn't work for people with chips - or is it JUST the Wiikey?

I am playing it with the Wiikey, just need to use Gecko OS

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
grog.gif
Online works! DS suitcase works! I'm getting an usb keyboard now
happy.gif
so much fun online. Havent tried wii speak, seems that most preorders got just the game not wiispeak so couldnt find anybody with wii speak. BEST AC EVA!

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok just played it and.....NOOOO the ds suitcase doesn't bring over the bells from the ds version or the items (it just goes into the catalog). I have to pay Tom Nook the REAL way?
hate2.gif

so far it feels EXACTLY like playing animal crossing gc/ds for the third time. can't tell whats new yet but i always wonder why can't they add like natural disasters/burning houses or even a bicycle/scooter to go around =/ or have boats in the water or play in the beach and swim underwater to explore. o well maybe in animal crossing 10.

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who has the 444MB version and got the suitcase to work? I can't get the DS to recognize the Wii, is an update required or something? Has anyone got the DS Suitcase to work and not update?

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
phantastic91 said:
ok just played it and.....NOOOO the ds suitcase doesn't bring over the bells from the ds version or the items (it just goes into the catalog). I have to pay Tom Nook the REAL way?
hate2.gif

so far it feels EXACTLY like playing animal crossing gc/ds for the third time. can't tell whats new yet but i always wonder why can't they add like natural disasters/burning houses or even a bicycle/scooter to go around =/ or have boats in the water or play in the beach and swim underwater to explore. o well maybe in animal crossing 10.

Yeah .. this is like animal crossing 2.5 - -I hope they have a more full fledged updated one already in progress and this is just to tide the time.

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it shouldn't move autmoatically unless you are pointing at the screenand hitting "A".

Can you answer my question, have you gotten DS Suitcase to work?

barcafc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it keeps moving the character when i dont click a on the screen. Hard to play and getting abit boring but it will get funner i hope later in the game.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
barcafc said:
im being automatically controlled without me moving the nunchuck control stick, anyone having the same issue?

pull the nunchuck stick up then push it back down and wiggle it all around, i had that problem on Dawn of the new world an hour ago and it was just the nunchuck getting stuck or something.

Kuronekokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is everything working properly with the scrubbed version? (~445MB)

Wi-Fi, Wii Speak, DS Suitcase, etc.

I've read through many pages of the comments but haven't come to a solid answer.

If so, I think I'll go ahead and pick up a Wii Speak at Walmart tonight
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo