Status
Not open for further replies.

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
p1ngpong said:
Team DSX would never treat its customers this badly!!
frown.gif

But fake R4 buyers are no customers of the R4 team.

But to brick a DS because some people have a fake R4 is a bit... lame
Just make software that makes the fake card unusable or something.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
it MAY brick your ds!!!!

God i hope this is enough emphasis

ninja_07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Gukina said:
yay r4 team will be supporting sdhc memory and hard drives in 1.19 official announcement www.randomchineseforumwithr4dspost.com
Do you have a proper link?

Mutcholoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
does anyone know how to contact R4 team??i want to hear their opinion about my R4,im a bit confused

here you said its a fake for certain,in other places says that only those without micro sd memory are

Mutcholoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
more pictures of my R4,i managed to open it
R4DS.jpg

r4.jpg

well acording to the pictures on the first page,the number 0722# make it original...but i am concerned about the circuits,they are a little diferent from the picture

it says CARD-6 not CARD-A7,and the 8h90 number its above the micro sd slot

what you think???desperate here

ninja_07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Mutcholoko said:
R4DS.jpg

r4.jpg

well acording to the pictures on the first page,the number 0722# make it original...but i am concerned about the circuits,they are a little diferent from the picture

I'm really sorry, but i think it's a fake, mainly due to the stickers, do you have any pics of the packaging?

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ninja_07 said:
Mutcholoko said:
r4.jpg

I'm really sorry, but i think it's a fake, mainly due to the stickers, do you have any pics of the packaging?
It's dake check on the r4 site you see that it's missing the "revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)" text and the background is completely black it should turn a ltile greyish at the bottom and there also is some vague grey sorta rectangle on it

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ninja_07 said:
Mutcholoko said:
R4DS.jpg

r4.jpg

The sticker looks fake but the actual card looks 100% real, it looks as though its the very first revision of the R4 which is the one that allowed you to change the languages using the solder pads.

RyoSaeba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Social0 said:
they aren't going to do anything, this is probably just a scare campaign to boost sales

It's just so funny how people are reacting to it though... it's like "OMFG my DS is gonna die!!! The world is gonna end!!! What am I going to do???"

The brighter ones will add: "Hey wait just a god damn minute... if I don't install the update, nothing bad will happen!! OMFG! I'm a genius!"

The smart ones will say: "Fake post... AND if by some miracle that a new firmware did come out, I'll let other people (namely, the people two lines above) try it first...AND if something bad did happen, I'll just wait till someone comes out with a patched firmware... they can't force me to update if I don't want to! na na na na na!"

Any questions?

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
RyoSaeba said:
Social0 said:
they aren't going to do anything, this is probably just a scare campaign to boost sales

It's just so funny how people are reacting to it though... it's like "OMFG my DS is gonna die!!! The world is gonna end!!! What am I going to do???"

The brighter ones will add: "Hey wait just a god damn minute... if I don't install the update, nothing bad will happen!! OMFG! I'm a genius!"

The smart ones will say: "Fake post... AND if by some miracle that a new firmware did come out, I'll let other people (namely, the people two lines above) try it first...AND if something bad did happen, I'll just wait till someone comes out with a patched firmware... they can't force me to update if I don't want to! na na na na na!"

Any questions?

Well if they are planning that at least the new firmware will come with a superb feature like save states, i guess.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mutcholoko said:
R4DS.jpg

r4.jpg

I know for a fact if thats a fake R4, the R4 Team wont be able to do a thing about it.

WelshLadGriff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanas said:
Mutcholoko said:
R4DS.jpg

r4.jpg

I know for a fact if thats a fake R4, the R4 Team wont be able to do a thing about it.

Actully, your right. It says R4 on it, but below that it should have the words 'Revolution for DS' (NDSL/NDS) =/

Mutcholoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
but what about the number on the chip??they say the last production code was 817#

i bought it on july/2007,there were already fake R4?

it always worked perfectly by the way...

anyway,ive decided to never upload it again,better not take the risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol