An exception occurred Processor: Arm11 (core 0) Exception type: data abort Fault status: Alignment Current process: menu (0004003000008F02)

giosalaz201

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing PvZ on my n3dsxl and when i closed the software it showed the an exception occurred screen i think its because i installed a custom theme with anemone someone help me out

Rubix24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess if you "tried everything" then there is nothing else to do and you might as well give up now. :-P

Alternatively, you can describe in some detail exactly what you've already tried and maybe someone can offer some suggestions.
Well basically I tried everything listed here after I installed a theme I made in anenome and after restarting I get this error however I can still use the 3ds without it but it doesn't seem like that can help the only thing is when I press start to go to luma I can.t see the option to disable arm 11 my options are very limited.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well basically I tried everything listed here after I installed a theme I made in anenome and after restarting I get this error however I can still use the 3ds without it but it doesn't seem like that can help the only thing is when I press start to go to luma I can.t see the option to disable arm 11 my options are very limited.
disabling arm11 errors wont fix your problem. Your just going to be a black screen without any info to debug the problem with.

Rubix24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well im talking about my sd card it can turn on without it but when I go to themes it tries to download a theme manger or something of the likes of that but it fails to xreate it on my sd card I might be doing something wrong there and I did all I can as this is the only thread I found that has the same error so the only thing I can think of is maybe if I use a different SD card then I can change the theme. I will post my results when I try it.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when I go to themes it tries to download a theme manger or something of the likes of that but it fails to xreate it on my sd card I might be doing something wrong there
Sir, it is very difficult to help you if you can't describe your problems accurately. "Or something of the likes" is not accurately.

You can try deleting your Home menu extdata and theme data, as in https://3ds.hacks.guide/troubleshooting#clear-home-menu-extdata .

Reactions: CoolMe

Gosh2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remove the sd card, go into themes, change to default, reinsert card. problem solved, unless you've already tried that?
Please can you teach me how to do this
Post automatically merged:

remove the sd card, go into themes, change to default, reinsert card. problem solved, unless you've already tried that?
Please can you teach me how to do this

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gosh2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
👇

====
Are you sure it's because of a theme you installed? And not something else?
You encountered the error (Arm11?) after installing the problematic theme then rebooting the 3ds?
Yes I'm pretty sure it was the theme and yes I ran into that error. But I saw Kwyjor's method here and it worked.

Thanks for the attention!

Reactions: CoolMe

CarelessCrasher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done everything from clearing the extra data to deleting the bgm and it still doesn't work. I just want my custom theme to work man..

It won't even load after installing. I know it has to do with the theme but I have no clue what I did wrong. Does anyone know what I can do to fix my theme?

I turn it off, then back on, and it crashes.
The error message is pretty much the same:
Exception type: data abort
Fault status: alignment
Current process: menu (000400300008F02)

L0nestarGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having the same problem, can boot into godmode9 sometimes and cannot boot into recovery mode or boot without sd card.
Post automatically merged:

having the same problem, can boot into godmode9 sometimes and cannot boot into recovery mode or boot without sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?