Nintendo 2ds An exception occured

feuerstern45532

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to start a game on my modded 2ds but I got a error. It says "An exception occurer"
Processor: Arm11 (core 1)
Exception type: undefined instruction
Current process: loader

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried to start a game on my modded 2ds but I got a error. It says "An exception occurer"
Processor: Arm11 (core 1)
Exception type: undefined instruction
Current process: loader
Try doing a system update using the recovery button combination. Power on your console and hold down A+R+L+Up.

feuerstern45532

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it a secret or something..? Why not say which one? Does it happen with all games, or only one particular game? Is this a region-changed unit? Was it working before?

Details, details...
Pokemon omega rubin. It's not a region changed unit and it worked before. It works sometimes and sometimes I get the error when I try to start the game
Post automatically merged:

Try doing a system update using the recovery button combination. Power on your console and hold down A+R+L+Up.
It's already on the newest version

Last edited by feuerstern45532,

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon omega rubin. It's not a region changed unit and it worked before. It works sometimes and sometimes I get the error when I try to start the game
Post automatically merged:

It's already on the newest version
Mods are unstable. The error isn't fixable, unless you made the mod. Give the details to the creator of the mod and try to get a later version of the mod for your copy.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't answer the other question. Do you have problems with other games, or only this one? Also, are you running it off a cartridge, or do you have it installed to your SD card?

Mods are unstable. The error isn't fixable, unless you made the mod. Give the details to the creator of the mod and try to get a later version of the mod for your copy.
"Omega Rubin" appears to be the German (or Italian or Norwegian or Swiss) name for Omega Ruby, so I don't think mods are involved here.
https://www.google.com/search?q="omega+rubin"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto