An exception occurred Processor: Arm11 (core 0) Exception type: data abort Fault status: Alignment Current process: menu (0004003000008F02)

giosalaz201

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing PvZ on my n3dsxl and when i closed the software it showed the an exception occurred screen i think its because i installed a custom theme with anemone someone help me out

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing PvZ on my n3dsxl and when i closed the software it showed the an exception occurred screen i think its because i installed a custom theme with anemone someone help me out
Well can't you boot into the home menu & run Anemone to change the theme? And i'm not saying that's what caused the error..

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i can access godmode9 and booting the system without the sd card
Ok good. Plug the sd card into the system and see if you have the themes & splashes folder on the root of the sdcard, and the Anemone folder inside the 3ds folder. If so, copy/paste them to your pc somewhere, and delete them from the sdcard. Plug it back and boot the system.

NeoGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok good. Plug the sd card into the system and see if you have the themes & splashes folder on the root of the sdcard, and the Anemone folder inside the 3ds folder. If so, copy/paste them to your pc somewhere, and delete them from the sdcard. Plug it back and boot the system.
uhh you know that the problem can just be a dirty sd card.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just started having the same problem when I installed a theme but I tried everything and nothing worked so I don't know what to do.
Well, I guess if you "tried everything" then there is nothing else to do and you might as well give up now. :-P

Alternatively, you can describe in some detail exactly what you've already tried and maybe someone can offer some suggestions.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.