Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna pretty much let the following picture speak for itself.

ag1Q3kH.png

At time of this posting (10:49 AM, 6/14/2013), a poll on Amazon Video Games' Facebook page shows the PS4 brutally murdering the Xbox One in an online preference poll, 29,682 to 1,658; The PS4 has slightly over 17.9x the amount of votes that the Xbox One has.

Microsoft, when a company like Amazon, who caters to fans and users of ALL platforms, and your console is losing THIS badly, you really, really need to reevaluate what you're doing, because something is not right. There is no good reason that a next gen console should have less than two thousand votes in a poll that is available worldwide, when the competition has almost thirty thousand. That is just sad.

I've been a Nintendo and Microsoft guy coming up. Never have had a first hand Sony console except for my PSP, which I modded and proceeded to pretty much forget about. PS2 is second hand from my uncle, who was gonna throw it out. PS3 is second hand from a friend, bought it as a YLOD console and fixed it. I have used neither. However, I'll be getting a PS4 before the Xbox One at this rate. Hell, even the Ouya, and that doesn't even seem to hold its own right now.

Anyway, fellow 'tempers and guests alike who are reading this, check out the source below for the most up to date numbers, and for a vote of your own. All you have to do is "Like" their page and then cast your vote.

:arrow: Source - Amazon Versus (Amazon Video Games) - Facebook

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can play the PS4 anytime and anywhere even in the rural or mountain areas.

The Xbox One can only be played in an urban area and in only 21 countries unless you want to use a proxy or VPN.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone surprised at all, really? It almost goes without saying that the internet has firmly sided with Sony on this one.

That being said, I'd recommend everyone who cares not to take any of this as a certainty. Just because a loud group of people assert something on the internet doesn't guarantee that everyone else will follow suit.

I'm no fan of the One, but counting it out would be a serious mistake.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm wondering...is the PS4 really that great? Yeah, compared to the one, it's pretty much a given. But seeing both companies line-up for the current consoles, it's not that they couldn't muster up any proper games (unlike the wii, which was basically dead when it came to releases of non-shovelware).

Basically: who would have won if it was the PS3 vs the PS4?

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frankly I'm surprised PS4 is only winning by that much.

I'm wondering...is the PS4 really that great? Yeah, compared to the one, it's pretty much a given. But seeing both companies line-up for the current consoles, it's not that they couldn't muster up any proper games (unlike the wii, which was basically dead when it came to releases of non-shovelware).

Welcome to almost every console at launch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1