Amateur Music Recording

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been meaning to record some video game covers with my Hammond, guitar, bass, and drums. I'm not too keen on recording. Usually I just plug the guitar/bass/microphone into an amp then plug a 1/4" into my line in on my laptop and record it with Audacity. I want to do some decent recording sometime soon and I was wondering what absolutely essential hardware and software I need to get some good quality recording. I am also on a tight budget since it's almost Christmas and all. As of now, I have access to amps, 1/4" and 1/8" chords and adapters, a microphone that plugs into an amp and a Korg Pandora.

Any help would be appreciated and I'll be sure to post my arrangements here too. I want to record Gerudo Valley, Okkusenman (Dr. Wily's Theme from Megaman 2), and the Boss Battle Theme from Sonic the Hedgehog 2. The Boss Battle Theme is going to be epic.
happy.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm not sure but i need a keyboard headphone jack so i can record my music to my laptop! umm if you care mixcraft was a pretty good music app. easy as pie and comes with tons of cool fx filters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night